Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by hoby1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Sold Luci.
Thought that I was looking for an AC/DC Back in Black.
Maybe not so much anymore.

#2 9 years ago

Good luck with your search.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Good luck with your search.

Thanks.I'm gonna' need extra luck on this one.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Sold Luci.Looking for an AC/DC Back in Black.

Why?

#5 9 years ago

Collectible !

#6 9 years ago

Stretch,

I know where there was 1 as of 6/22 not sure if he still has it.

AC/DC Back in Black, 2012 Stern: 10500
HUO AC/DC Back in Black edition. Condition is exactly what you would expect of a recently built HUO pin. Plays smooth as glass.

I can tell you that I would never sell mine.

I'll Pm You

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I know where there was 1 as of 6/22 not sure if he still has it.

Thanks for the info.

#8 9 years ago

There was one for sale for $9K in Texas recently and now i can't find the dang ad! PMO!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

There was one for sale for $9K in Texas recently and now i can't find the dang ad! PMO!

Thanks for the post.
I sent him an email today and am waiting to hear back.

#10 9 years ago

Luci looks much better and it's the same damn game. I did this stuff early on and only ended up losing a ton of money and ending up unhappy. If you weren't happy with Luci then I would do some soul searching and find out if you really like the game period. The BIB decals aren't going to make that magically happen.

Good luck.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Luci looks much better

I disagree.

#12 9 years ago

OK but $3K better?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

OK but $3K better?

I didn't say that. I just said, I disagree that Luci looks better. I would rather buy a game I wanted, than to settle for a game, that I might wish I had. Some people like the different looks.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I didn't say that. I just said, I disagree that Luci looks better. I would rather buy a game I wanted, than to settle for a game, that I might wish I had. Some people like the different looks.

I'd also like to drive a Ferarri. It's the SAME damn game. LOL We buy games NOT artwork.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'd also like to drive a Ferarri. It's the SAME damn game. LOL We buy games NOT artwork.

YOU buy games not artwork. Not everyone feels the same obviously.

#16 9 years ago

I'm guessing he prefers black over red.

#17 9 years ago

I heard they're remaking BIB & TronLE

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I heard they're remaking BIB & TronLE

They did: Luci and 2nd/3rd run of TRON Pro.

#19 9 years ago

Best artwork of all the ACDC pins!

#20 9 years ago

Good leads.Still waiting for another Pinsider to answer.Does anyone know if the person in Texas still has his BIB for sale ?

#21 9 years ago

You did see the one SteveW has for sale right? He just bumped it earlier today.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

You did see the one SteveW has for sale right? He just bumped it earlier today.

Yes .We are talking.

#23 9 years ago

Does anyone still like the LTBR?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Too close to the original premium to pay the extra $$$. Go after a BIBLE but if none are available pick up a luci.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Too close to the original premium to pay the extra $$$. Go after a BIBLE but if none are available pick up a luci.

He just sold his Luci.

#27 9 years ago

Personally, I like the look of LTBR best.

#28 9 years ago

Some pretty awesome deals on LTBR these days. Even though it looks similar to Premium it might be worth it if you can get one in the low 8's or less. It has the best looking BG IMO and only 200 made.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He just sold his Luci.

Guess I should have read the whole thread....lol

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Some pretty awesome deals on LTBR these days. Even though it looks similar to Premium it might be worth it if you can get one in the low 8's or less. It has the best looking BG IMO and only 200 made.

The back glass is nice. The McDonalds colored trim and the same cabinet art as the premium killed it for me. Add in the fact you get the slightly cloudy mini pf window.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Does anyone know if the person in Texas still has his BBH for sale ?

I'm looking for one of those as well.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

The McDonalds colored trim and the same cabinet art as the premium killed it for me.

Killed it for many... but I guess you could change the armor easy enough to glossy black.

Quoted from smassa:

Add in the fact you get the slightly cloudy mini pf window.

I would definitely buy HUO so you could avoid this...

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

smassa said:

Add in the fact you get the slightly cloudy mini pf window.

I would definitely buy HUO so you could avoid this...

My buddy has a somewhat low play HUO LTBR and it has a cloudy mini playfield window. Being HUO doesn't stop this from happening.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

My buddy has a somewhat low play HUO LTBR and it has a cloudy mini playfield window. Being HUO doesn't stop this from happening.

I mean you can check the window before buying versus sliding one out of the box not knowing what you're getting...

Are you sure his window just isn't dirty? A lot of people found out that their so-called 'cloudy window' was actually just dirty. You can remove the lower playfield and clean the window from the inside.

#35 9 years ago

So LTBR at low 8's or BIB at Low 10's ?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

sounds about right

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I recently sold my BIB for over $13k. Yes, it plays the same as the Premiums, but I could say the same of other things (expensive cars, art vs prints, etc.). Owning a BIB is like owning a piece of art you can play. If you don't think a BIB is worth the extra money, good for you. The Premium and Pro is available for you. If you want a BIB and want to (and can) spend the money on one, good for you. To the OP, if you want a low number BIB (extremely low), I know of another that could probably be had for $13k. PM if you are interested and I'll check with the owner.
-Ed

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

To the OP, if you want a low number BIB (extremely low), I know of another that could probably be had for $13k.

Ed,
Thanks for the offer to help,
but that is over budget for me.

#39 9 years ago

I agree most of the BIBLE have cloudy windows it is just reality, however, once you get that bad boy in the room it is a sight to see. One of the best machines out there as far as I am concerned, I have zero regrets on my purchase...

#40 9 years ago

BIB is the best looking acdc out there by a mile-mines a keeper and even sitting there turned off it looks great the BG just pops good luck with your search.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Sold Luci.Looking for an AC/DC Back in Black.

My great, great Grand Pappy Valrico always told me, never quit your job until you find another job.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Bible all the way

#43 9 years ago

BIB's are still in rare air .

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I love my LTBR - plays wicked and i like the red and yellow. To each their own.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I love my LTBR - plays wicked and i like the red and yellow. To each their own.

LTBR is like an acquired taste.

#46 9 years ago

I like the look of the Pro......am I in the minority here?

#47 9 years ago

Because there were only 300 BIBLE's and 200 LTBR makes it is tough to keep them out of the hands of the current owners which is why they also carry such a premium to acquire as well. I know I would not let mine go for less than 13K if I were looking to sell. Good luck thou in your search they are both very nice machines...

#48 9 years ago

I like the overall package on the LTBR the best. I would definitely pick a HUO if one popped up locally for sale at a reasonable price.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Luci looks much better and it's the same damn game. I did this stuff early on and only ended up losing a ton of money and ending up unhappy. If you weren't happy with Luci then I would do some soul searching and find out if you really like the game period. The BIB decals aren't going to make that magically happen.
Good luck.

No kidding.

Quoted from stretch2:

Sold Luci.

Huh?

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

stretch2 said:

Sold Luci.

Huh?

He can't afford one. I thought that was pretty evident from his posts.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-acdc-bib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.