Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by shovelhed
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Wtb Ac/dc Pinbits Lightning Bolt Flashers

Added: 2022-04-18 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (July 12th, 2022) • Ended: June 13th, 2023

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Im looking specifically for the Ac/dc pinbits Lightning bolt flasher kit and the Pinbit Ac/dc premium plastic protector kit. Any help much appreciated.
Harley D.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are shovelhed's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to shovelhed's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Napa, CA, US

#2 1 year ago

Any lead’s would be awesome.

#3 1 year ago

Bump

#4 1 year ago

Friday bump all help appreciated!

#5 1 year ago

i wish Pinbits was still around. They had some reasonably priced, unique stuff.

#6 1 year ago

You can come over and look at mine any time you want Harley!

#7 1 year ago

Can you post a photo I might have some ?

#8 1 year ago

pfinny dm sent. Thanks for responding.

Quoted from metal-mods:

You can come over and look at mine any time you want Harley!

Appreciate you always! See you soon at Gpsf!

#10 1 year ago

C$ 28.07 | 3pcs Super Brightness Thunder Lightning Flash Shape Non polarity AC DC 10V-30V Pinball Game Machine Led Bulb Lamps Lights
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKLoFk6

#13 1 year ago

I don't think you can swap one of these for one Pinbits... so... a full install?

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I don't think you can swap one of these for one Pinbits... so... a full install?

That’s what I was wondering. I have the pinbits and one of my lightning bolts has two rows of bulbs not lighting all of a sudden.

Guess I’ll need to remove all 3 and install the new set from hooked. Don’t think the bulbs are removable.

1 week later
#15 1 year ago

Bump, still looking.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

C$ 28.07 | 3pcs Super Brightness Thunder Lightning Flash Shape Non polarity AC DC 10V-30V Pinball Game Machine Led Bulb Lamps Lights
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKLoFk6

LOL at the video they have showing them continually off.

Looking closely, they don't seem to be SMD LEDs on those, but cheap-o ones. I'm sure the lifetime of those is much shorter than SMDs, just like the cheap non-SMD wedge LED bulbs. Or probably worse since they're higher-voltage flashers.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

LOL at the video they have showing them continually off.
Looking closely, they don't seem to be SMD LEDs on those, but cheap-o ones. I'm sure the lifetime of those is much shorter than SMDs, just like the cheap non-SMD wedge LED bulbs. Or probably worse since they're higher-voltage flashers.

Been on my game for 3 years and never had a single led in any of the 3 bolts fail.

#18 1 year ago

Same ones as hooked on pinball 1/8 price.

#19 1 year ago

I was just thinking the same thing.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Been on my game for 3 years and never had a single led in any of the 3 bolts fail.

Ah, you have a set! Well, that's good to know. Have you played a machine with the Pinbits ones? Wonder how they compare. Those bulbs still seem weird / look weird to me, rather than the SMDs. But if the effect is good and they're reliable, that's cool.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Ah, you have a set! Well, that's good to know. Have you played a machine with the Pinbits ones? Wonder how they compare. Those bulbs still seem weird / look weird to me, rather than the SMDs. But if the effect is good and they're reliable, that's cool.

They are practically free to try.

One kid that played my game didn’t like them. They flashed in his eyes. He was only 4 foot tall.

1 week later
#22 1 year ago

Bump still looking

#23 1 year ago

Friday Morning bump.

#24 1 year ago

Sunday funday bump

2 weeks later
#25 1 year ago

The Search Continues, man do I miss pinbits!

#26 1 year ago

What’s wrong with the alternative option?

#27 1 year ago

Nothing really, its like comparing a chevy Silverado and a Ford 150 both great trucks but prefer the look of the pinbits.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ac-dc-pinbits-lightning-bolt-flashers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.