Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

101_6330.JPG
    101_6331.JPG
    101_6332.JPG
    101_6333.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Lemme know what you got. Looking for a project or something cheap under $700, preferably $450 or less.

Considering all types of games however I'm looking mostly for decent EMs or SS games. (Unless you wanna sell me a Taxi for $400 ) Rough EMs for cheap are also being considered if close.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Hi. Welcome to pinside.

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Just been looking forever with minimal results.

Quoted from BobLangelius:

Barrywyn had a paragon project with a decent playfield for around $400
    Looks like he is trying to push out a bunch of project stuff.

Is there a link to this? Or he just has it? Thanks!

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

The Earthshaker project is semi-inviting.. Just do not know how difficult the speaker panel is to procure. (I have a Backglass and Wms coin door).

I did post about that on KLOV, yeah. (To the other person who posted that), I believe his username was "wnj" not "wyn" so I was curious if they were seperate people or if it was just a typo.

Lots of good deals on this thread, thanks for all of the posts so far. Ccotenj, that's an amazing deal and thanks so much, but that's a nearly two hour drive either from my house in PA or where I will be in NJ for the next week or whatever. Hmm. How much of a project are we talking here? That Earthshaker (which as I said I previously posted on KLOV, too) was very tempting but that thing is absolutely trashed and he doesn't seem to consider reasonable offers. I think it got hit by Sandy, like most of the machines also seem to be. That High Speed is very very tempting but indeed quite a bit above my budget. I'll probably start with something a little cheaper anyways.

Supersonic seems nice, and is the Night Rider the EM version or the SS version?

Sorry for all the mixed replies in one post.

I'm working off of Christmas money and my own money here, I'm 16 and just got done with a year of medical tests and surgery and I just wanna play some pinball, or at least have something nice to look at and fix it slowly to add it to my small collection. Thanks for all the offers once again.

I got a Funhouse speaker panel at the York show for like $5 or $10. That repo is kind of pricey, just for the record, I'd say.

#15 9 years ago

Bump, lemme see what you got!

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

volcano semi project near Princeton. was working until a few months ago when I replaced some bulbs, now blows 2 fuses. worn playfield. $500

PM sent

#23 9 years ago

Bump. Updated OP and title.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-a-pin-in-central-new-jersey?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.