Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

101_6330.JPG
    101_6331.JPG
    101_6332.JPG
    101_6333.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

Lemme know what you got. Looking for a project or something cheap under $700, preferably $450 or less.

Considering all types of games however I'm looking mostly for decent EMs or SS games. (Unless you wanna sell me a Taxi for $400 ) Rough EMs for cheap are also being considered if close.

#2 9 years ago

Hi. Welcome to pinside.

#3 9 years ago

Barrywyn had a paragon project with a decent playfield for around $400

Looks like he is trying to push out a bunch of project stuff.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Hi. Welcome to pinside.

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Just been looking forever with minimal results.

Quoted from BobLangelius:

Barrywyn had a paragon project with a decent playfield for around $400
    Looks like he is trying to push out a bunch of project stuff.

Is there a link to this? Or he just has it? Thanks!

#5 9 years ago

Some are above your budget...

Bally Cybernaut:$675
    Working Wms High Speed:$825
    DE Secret Service needing translite and MPU: $525
    Bally supersonic project: $300
    Wms blue chip project: decent condition: $375
    Bally night rider project: pretty dirty.. $325
    Williams firepower: missing Playfield plastics and coin door but Playfield and Backglass are nice , non working $450
    Gottlieb Dragon: non working $375
    Tag team wrestling: $875
    Old united Mexico from 1953. Missing Playfield glass, non working: $180.
    Pre war baffle ball: $190
    Meteor project, working: $725
    Bally playboy project: $725
    Pirates of the Caribbean: $5100
    JD: $2500
    In Bethlehem , Pa 18020 ( 40 minutes from Bridgewater,Nj)
    Pm for more details.. Pics tough to produce in a short time.. Sorry

#6 9 years ago

go on ebay and you will find barry, he is getting out of the business and selling all the parts machines, a lot of it is gone already but he has about 8 or 10 projects listed on ebay..

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from cyclone1234:

go on ebay and you will find barry, he is getting out of the business and selling all the parts machines, a lot of it is gone already but he has about 8 or 10 projects listed on ebay..

He's clearing space, and his loss is your gain!

In other words, absolutely do not buy anything from him before you see it in person.

#8 9 years ago

are you looking for a ss or an em?

if an em, i have a bally flip-flop project that you can have for $125... i'm never gonna get to it, so someone might as well have a shot at it...

#9 9 years ago

I think that you are the same person who was posting the earthshaker over on KLOV. /?

Barrywyn (Sp?) is the seller you were asking about...

I would suggest you get in touch with him and arrange to go over and check out his machines. I've never dealt with him, but on something like his recent auctions, you want to see the items in person...

It may be that the Paragon is not worth $400, but the playfield looked nice. It's definitely a project and will need some boards rebuilt etc... It depends on what your skill-set is and what types of repair you are comfortable with.

Bob

#10 9 years ago

The Earthshaker project is semi-inviting.. Just do not know how difficult the speaker panel is to procure. (I have a Backglass and Wms coin door).

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

The Earthshaker project is semi-inviting.. Just do not know how difficult the speaker panel is to procure. (I have a Backglass and Wms coin door).

I did post about that on KLOV, yeah. (To the other person who posted that), I believe his username was "wnj" not "wyn" so I was curious if they were seperate people or if it was just a typo.

Lots of good deals on this thread, thanks for all of the posts so far. Ccotenj, that's an amazing deal and thanks so much, but that's a nearly two hour drive either from my house in PA or where I will be in NJ for the next week or whatever. Hmm. How much of a project are we talking here? That Earthshaker (which as I said I previously posted on KLOV, too) was very tempting but that thing is absolutely trashed and he doesn't seem to consider reasonable offers. I think it got hit by Sandy, like most of the machines also seem to be. That High Speed is very very tempting but indeed quite a bit above my budget. I'll probably start with something a little cheaper anyways.

Supersonic seems nice, and is the Night Rider the EM version or the SS version?

Sorry for all the mixed replies in one post.

I'm working off of Christmas money and my own money here, I'm 16 and just got done with a year of medical tests and surgery and I just wanna play some pinball, or at least have something nice to look at and fix it slowly to add it to my small collection. Thanks for all the offers once again.

I got a Funhouse speaker panel at the York show for like $5 or $10. That repo is kind of pricey, just for the record, I'd say.

#13 9 years ago

Contact him and ask him about the cash price, bottom line. Take into consideration, if the board set is working, that is worth around $300.
    Night rider is an EM.

#14 9 years ago

Ive dealt with barry for a while, yes please go look if you can at his stuff , he is leaving the business so who knows what your really going to get, his stuff usually is pretty nice but he is just clearing out the warehouse so its pot luck!!

#15 9 years ago

Bump, lemme see what you got!

#16 9 years ago

volcano semi project near Princeton. was working until a few months ago when I replaced some bulbs, now blows 2 fuses. worn playfield. $500

#17 9 years ago

Charlie's Angels, complete non-booting, $350.

Quoted from Otaku:

Bump, lemme see what you got!

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

volcano semi project near Princeton. was working until a few months ago when I replaced some bulbs, now blows 2 fuses. worn playfield. $500

PM sent

#19 9 years ago

Post edited by ibuypinballs: sold

#20 9 years ago

volcano wear

101_6333.JPG101_6333.JPG 101_6332.JPG101_6332.JPG 101_6331.JPG101_6331.JPG
    #22 9 years ago

plastics are good though. backglass is beautiful. all drp targets worked as did skeeball/multiball and moving aim.

#23 9 years ago

Bump. Updated OP and title.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-a-pin-in-central-new-jersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.