Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Halloween is right around the corner and this year I would like to get one or two horror themed pins for a big party I am throwing. I am pretty much open to any horror pin. I am not looking for collector quality machines. Playfield and cabinet wear are fine. If they need to be cleaned or shopped that is fine too. I would like the machines to be working or mostly working as I don't have a ton of free time but projects could work depending on the title and what work they need. I am in Central Kentucky and can either pick up if it is a couple of hours or will pay to have delivered or shipped. I would love to get a EATPM, TFTC or Haunted House but am open to any horror theme pins so let me know what you have. Thanks!

#2 8 years ago

I did a horror theme with pins for awhile...They're are some great titles to be had. I had at one time:

BSD
SS
MC
MSF
CFTBL
TFTC

as my line up...Just down to MC, SS, TFTC and CFTBL now.

For inexpensive horror themed games and really good players, concentrate on TFTC, MSF and EATPM. BSD is approaching A title status, and CFTBL, SS, MB, TAF are full entrenched at the high end.

#3 8 years ago

Another inexpensive horror themed pin is Freddy Nightmare on Elm St.

#6 8 years ago

Your request list looks like my gameroom.

#7 8 years ago

Baywatch is a horror- bull theme.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside