5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

where_we_are1.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Visiting TPF at the end of March, hoping to buy 20+ pinballs, paying up to $2000 each, with no major work required. Will load a container Monday with weekend purchases. Early offers appreciated, please send by Pinside mail. Much appreciated, thank y'all, FPG.

Post edited by moderator: Single pinball image was misleading, I'm looking for games

where_we_are1.jpg

#2 5 years ago

2000$ for a pinball? hmmm. You can buy them for under 2$ Do you mean pinball machines? I see the pic of the pinball, just wondering.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks domijr, I've edited the picture, yes it's games I'm looking for.

#4 5 years ago

much better pic Good luck

#5 5 years ago

IMHO, you might want to edit the topic title - sounds like you're trying to buy a container full of pinballs, rather than fill a container with individual purchases. At least, that's what I was expecting.

#6 5 years ago

epthegeek, thanks also, is that better?

#7 5 years ago

Much clearer. Good luck with the acquisitions!

#8 5 years ago

Mahalo, peeps

#9 5 years ago

Are you going to export them?

#10 5 years ago

They'll be leaving Texas and continental USA, yep

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from FreeplayGames:

Noooo! they must stay here, we're already short on good pinballs

#12 5 years ago

Thought you fellas wanted some cash to buy newer games

#13 5 years ago

Where are they going?

#14 5 years ago

take a hike.... wouldnt sell my machines to you for 5 x what their worth. this post literally makes me sick to my stomach. buy some nib and ship em out...

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

take a hike.... wouldnt sell my machines to you for 5 x what their worth. this post literally makes me sick to my stomach. buy some nib and ship em out...

Looks like they may be going to Hawaii? (America's Red Headed Step Child?)

#16 5 years ago

Them doggies are goin' west of Texas.
    'Cept the ones that are 5x too expensive.

#17 5 years ago

I guess there goes any hope of good deals at the Auction during the TPF, Oh well maybe I can score some parts.

Joe(acejedi)

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Acejedi:

I guess there goes any hope of good deals at the Auction during the TPF, Oh well maybe I can score some parts.
    Joe(acejedi)

Yup, no cheap finds will be had! I was hoping to get one particular machine at a reasonable price as well, drats!

#19 5 years ago

Im pretty full on games but a Nice GnR at a decent price was on my Radar as long as a Capcom Airborne, Now im on a mission for parts I guess.

I liked collecting CoinOp back in the days when it was not a cool thing to do and there were not people with bottomless pockets that had any interest in our little hobby, its to bad things have had to change. The only solace I take is that most of those types will be in it and be out when they realize what it takes to keep most of the games running long term. Ok Rant is over lol.

Joe(acejedi)

#20 5 years ago

I rise late on Island Time, so I won't get all the best prices. Neither will I be buying just any ole thang, so there will be plenty for everyone.

Don't Panic, Play Pinball.

#21 5 years ago

Contact Patrick Cruz , he'll hook a bruddah up.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Looks like the how to share talks didnt work for you...lol

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Lol thats a good one!!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

LOL. Good one, bro.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from FreeplayGames:

Wow I have not seen this in some time. We have been importing European machines for the last decade.
    Sorry-you cant take our pins outside the US-lol

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside