11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

looking for a nice bsd, will be going to allentown lets make a deal

#2 11 years ago

Now is not the best time to be looking for one; it has traditionally been available frequently under $2k in good shape. The past couple have gone for more. Give it a couple months, they'll be cheap again.

Good luck with your search

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Now is not the best time to be looking for one; it has traditionally been available frequently under $2k in good shape. The past couple have gone for more. Give it a couple months, they'll be cheap again.

You sure about that one buddy?! 2k is cheap for one....a nicer one goes for a nicer price

#4 11 years ago

Took me two years to find a drac in decent shape for good price. 2k is a steal for a decent drac, anymore.

Kruzman, get my playfield done. Ready to pay you!

#5 11 years ago

Right now, maybe. After a couple decades of it going for well under current prices, I can't imagine this price spike will last.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Curious what makes you think the price is going to drop. I don't think we're going to see Williams prices dropping any time soon, even if the increases slow.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Curious what makes you think the price is going to drop. I don't think we're going to see Williams prices dropping any time soon, even if the increases slow.

Consider me curious as well. This isnt the housing market, comic books, or sports cards. They arent producing BSD's anymore...along with a lot of other great games from this era. Pin prices aren't going anywhere....they may peak and but they aren't dropping. Supply and demand.

#8 11 years ago

People are realizing how awesome BSD and some other looked over titles are. BSD is pretty hard to find in good shape. I drove all the way to Utah to buy a nice one!

#9 11 years ago

I have a TOM which is a $4-$5k pin but BSD smokes it in my opinion.

#10 11 years ago

I have a nice BSD with cabinet fade and I will not sell it for a dime less than $2700.........The prices are going up on these beauties. The game is amazing! The Shadow & BSD are the top two B+ titles.

#11 11 years ago

Looks like I will most likely be selling my BSD at Allentown. Working on pics and details now. It is very nice as it has been Home use only for the past 15 years.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Indy500:

Looks like I will most likely be selling my BSD at Allentown. Working on pics and details now. It is very nice as it has been Home use only for the past 15 years.

I already own one, but would like to see the pics out of curiosity. Mine has been home use for about that same amount of time and is a very nice game.

#13 11 years ago

I have a very nice BSD for sale in Atlanta for $2,800.

atlanta.craigslist.org link

Brett Halsey
www.atlantapinballrepair.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-a-bsd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.