Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blownfuse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for one in the midwest but am willing to ship - thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Not many of "them" around either.

Steve

#3 10 years ago

You got that right Steve!

Thought I would try my luck on a Striker since I'm not locating my Punk here stateside. Missed out on a Striker some time back in the Michigan.area

#4 10 years ago

Finally got my computer back on line. Striker, Punk, Spirit, Eclipse, Rocky, Q*berts Quest, Rack 'em Up, Star Race, Counterforce and Pink Panther are all hard/difficult to find for various reasons.

Steve

#5 10 years ago

I have a NOS Striker backglass if you or anyone else needs it. I can bring it to Expo if that helps.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#6 10 years ago

Steve, we need to get a container going and clean France out of their Gottliebs!

Those aforementioned pins you have listed, I've never seen a Punk, Striker or Rack'em Up in person.

#7 10 years ago

I think that already happened (20 years ago), that's how I found quite a few of mine. Now, Europe collectors hang on to them.

Steve

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-82-gottlieb-striker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.