Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LED_LAMP_555_BASE_BLUE_41_HIGH_OUTPUT.jpg
    3X3PB__00704.1423196733.1280.1280.jpg
    image.jpeg

#1 6 years ago

Im looking for 4-1 popbumper Leds in 555 Colors Red and Blue here is a pic of the exact style.
    image.jpeg

#2 6 years ago

coinTaker has 5in1 pop bumper LEDs... but they are the SMD type

http://cointaker.com/products/555-4side-1top

I've never seen a bulb like the picture you posted. I am betting it's a DIY LED hack.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

coinTaker has 5in1 pop bumper LEDs... but they are the SMD type
    http://cointaker.com/products/555-4side-1top
    I've never seen a bulb like the picture you posted. I am betting it's a DIY LED hack.

I will bet you 500 that it isn't......

Op: those are the old style, and I believe they haven't been made for a while now. I ended up using frosted bulbs instead when I was looking for a few a while ago.

#4 6 years ago

What's the appeal of this style? I've pulled a few of these out of pop bumpers, never thought they really distributed light any better. Now I love the discs full of SMDs.

#5 6 years ago

IIRC Cointaker used to carry those..

We carry something that functions similarly ..

http://www.niftyled.com/pop-bumper-pinball-led-lights/

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Im looking for 4-1 popbumper Leds in 555 Colors Red and Blue here is a pic of the exact style.
    image.jpeg

They are the old style coin taker POP bumper leds. I happen to like the look of these in the pops myself and I hope mine don't burn out for a long time.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

What's the appeal of this style? I've pulled a few of these out of pop bumpers, never thought they really distributed light any better. Now I love the discs full of SMDs.

If you have any you would like to sell im interested, i loved the look of them and they did not hurt my eyes. Im hoping some people have them laying around as they are not very bright. Bumping for hope.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

IIRC Cointaker used to carry those..
    We carry something that functions similarly ..
    http://www.niftyled.com/pop-bumper-pinball-led-lights/

I really like your product as well cant wait to see what special are offered for black friday

#9 6 years ago

We updated the style, the old type the heads twisted off without much effort. Our current product is much better. Also check out the Afterburners if your lighting pop bumpers.

Chris

#10 6 years ago

I have 12 of these in blue if you're interested.

#11 6 years ago

I think I have some whites and yellow/orange as well.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I have 12 of these in blue if you're interested.

Yes im interested please pm

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

We updated the style, the old type the heads twisted off without much effort. Our current product is much better. Also check out the Afterburners if your lighting pop bumpers.
    Chris

Chris, is there any way you might have some old Red 555 instock?

#14 6 years ago

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/05-555B-41

expensive but marco has blue ,dont see redLED LAMP #555 BASE BLUE 4+1 HIGH OUTPUT.jpg

#15 6 years ago

Thanks Willie i boughtsome awile back but they shipped me the new style

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

image.jpeg

Have you looked at Comets Crystal Fan bulbs?

#17 6 years ago

Not the same look. But thanks for responding.

#18 6 years ago

What is the best Pop bumper disc type LED?

#19 6 years ago

Comet or cointaker, cant go wrong with either.

#20 6 years ago

Bumping still looking for (Red) for all who has responded thank you.

#21 6 years ago

Yeah, I like that type as well. Particularly for Williams clear caps. They look good and aren't super bright.

#24 6 years ago

I too liked these and am sad they went away. None of the replacements inho look better.

#25 6 years ago

Hopefully, Chris from cointaker is reading this thread maybe he could get these produced for are community again.

#27 6 years ago

Count me in as liking this original Cointaker LED style too. I never had any problems with any I installed, and I installed a lot of them. I was sad to see them replaced with as different style.

#28 6 years ago

They are available, the sad part is the minimum to cover all colors and bases is around 20,000 pieces, for me.
    Id stock them otherwise.

As mentioned, perhaps Chris can help.

#29 6 years ago

Shoot Art, could we do a small run of maybe Red, Blue and White. The most popular colors? Think of all the B/W with red caps. Theses are great becuase they light up evenly and are non blinding.

#30 6 years ago

I have two reds you can have

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!