By hiho

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0402.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hiho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Subject says it all, i'm looking for the following two inserts two bring some much needed glory to a Pinbot field -

1x Playfield Insert ¾” Round Blue Star – as seen at http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PI-34RBS, but sold out.

1x Playfield Insert 2 ½” Round Orange Star – I didn’t find this part anywhere. This would be the large “The Sun” Insert in the center of the playfield - mine has a huge crack in the middle.

If anyone can help with these, either new or used, this would be appreciated.

Georg

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Bump - still looking for these. Have a look at poor "naked" Pin-Bot... all the other inserts are good -> they were already out, sanded, and have already been glued back in.

IMG_0402.JPGIMG_0402.JPG

Georg

#4 9 years ago

yes i did. they "only" have a 2-3/4 red insert (eg a quarter inch to big) - might be a last straw if nothing else turns up, but i dont feel to comfortable with trimming the insert to fit. So yep, still looking.

anyone?

#5 9 years ago

final bump, I promise. anything out there?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hiho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-34-round-blue-star-2-12-round-orange-star-inserts-from-pinbot-pf?tu=hiho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.