(Topic ID: 116306)

WTB: 2 Sheets of Widebody Playfield glass (Pickup at MGC)

By icust298

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Looking to pick up 2 new sheets of widebody playfield glass. If you're near Des Moines, that's great otherwise I'll be at MGC and could pickup there. Thanks!

Or if someone can point me in the right direction, that would be helpful too.

#2 9 years ago

Terry from pinball life sells new sheets there $20 for standard and $25 for widebody. But they go fast.

#3 9 years ago

PM sent

#4 9 years ago

Yea I did check with Terry, unfortunately he said they most likely won't have the widebody glass at MGC this year. Just the standard size.

2 weeks later
    #5 9 years ago

Tell him to bring you up 2 pieces, last year he brought up my whole order just to save me the shipping charges!! Just call and ask

#6 9 years ago

I asked, they said they won't have widebody in, because of the way glass gets ordered.

3 weeks later
    #7 9 years ago

Still looking and we're almost a month out from MGC!!

#8 9 years ago

Why not get a piece from a local glass shop?

#9 9 years ago

I am looking as well so lets up the need to encourage results.

I need 2 also.

so we need 4 at mgc.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-2-sheets-of-widebody-playfield-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.