Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bagatelle (resized).jpg
    table bagatrelle 1 (resized).jpg
    table bagatrelle 2 (resized).jpg
    parlor bagatelle 3 (resized).jpg
    parlor bagatelle 1 (resized).jpg
    parlor bagatelle 2 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Other items - wanted

WTB: 19th century Redgrave bagatelle

Added: 2021-07-28 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (October 22nd, 2021)

#2 2 years ago

weekend bump

#3 2 years ago

I'm just gonna dance in this thread all by myself

#4 2 years ago

I have two that are NFS, but I'm sure there are others out there bump.

John

#5 2 years ago

Checked with any antiques dealers? Not sure there's actually a lot of PinSiders who are into these. Although seeing them in a history exhibit with the evolution of pins would be awesome

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I have two that are NFS, but I'm sure there are others out there bump.
    John

Thanks! Any chance I can have a peak at yours? I would just love to see more editions.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from FlippyD:

Checked with any antiques dealers? Not sure there's actually a lot of PinSiders who are into these. Although seeing them in a history exhibit with the evolution of pins would be awesome

yes, actually I have been checking with a few antique dealers and auction aggregators. But in case other pinsiders have one, I'd rather work with them.
    Like for example there was a folding billiards bagatelle up for auction recently and it went for a reasonable price, but the auction house wanted like $1100 to ship it, and then table is half the size of a pinball machine. Whereas pinsiders would probably know how to wrap and palletize something like that for way cheaper.

My "reasonable drive" range extends from Quebec City to the Greater Toronto Area, to Burlington Vermont, to Syracuse + Rochester New York. I imagine one will pop up in that area within the next year or two.

The Redgrave Parlour Bagatelle tables are small and light and could be shipped from anywhere across the globe.

#8 2 years ago

Sorry, My friend, I sold mine a couple years ago.

If anyone gets to the Mount Dora Flea Market, there was one there, Pre Covid, in a case for years.....

#9 2 years ago

one has come up for sale in Hudson NY: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/109598947_antique-english-bagatelle-billiards-folding-game-table

Is anyone in that area? (Just south of Albany NY)
    I wonder what it would cost to have someone drive it from Hudson NY to Ogdensburg NY for me. Looks like a 4.5 hour trek between the places.
    It doesn't need to be wrapped up like a pin, just transported in the back of an SUV or van like any table, really.
    (there is a receiving depot in Ogdensburg that I use)

3 weeks later
    #10 2 years ago

bumping again for the weekend crowd, I know some of you have Redgrave bagatelles just gathering dust in your project sheds

3 weeks later
    #11 2 years ago

Hey Cait, here's a Redgrave and Wilson's bagatelle coming up for auction in a few weeks:

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/112711181_pinball-gameboard

bagatelle (resized).jpgbagatelle (resized).jpg
    #12 2 years ago

Thank you! I'll probably bid on it.
    Not the best condition but does seem complete. I'll inquire to ensure the full spring shooter assembly is there.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-19th-century-redgrave-bagatelle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.