• Latest reply 9 years ago by Rustyck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3542_4986436536355_837861883_n.jpg
#1 10 years ago

looking to buy a Bally 1989 Atlantis pin, doesnt have to be museum quality, but would prefer one in decent shape and in reasonable driving distance from Baltimore, MD area. Open to shipping if price is right. thanks!

#2 10 years ago

nightcap bump

#3 10 years ago

bueller!? bueller!?

#4 10 years ago

I had one a few yrs ago and had a hard time selling it at 700 now there are quite a few people looking for it

#5 10 years ago

:cry:wish I was into pins then, woylda paid that easily

#6 10 years ago

whose got the goods ?

#7 10 years ago

Since that machine had a low production number, it makes me wonder how many are still floating around..

#8 10 years ago

I played one at the Midwest Gaming Classic this Spring. Put it on my wishlist right away. "Bump"

#9 10 years ago

I played it for the first time at PAPA this month and it was pretty sweet, hopin to grab one soon

#10 10 years ago

I noticed one on CL in Fort Wayne.
GL!

#11 10 years ago

I have been looking for one for a while now. One showed up on Mr. Pinball very close to me for $600 but the seller never returned my calls. Damn. : (

#12 10 years ago

There was one in MN for $800. I was really stupid not to try buying it. Played the one at MGC as well, and really liked the artwork.

1 week later
#13 10 years ago

One on Cincinnati CL that looks really clean. Asking $1200. Mentions ramp going up and down problem.

#14 10 years ago

I have a Bally Atlantis that I would be willing to sell. I don't have any pins for sale right now but I could use the room and was thinking of putting up a couple for sale. Please PM me if you are still interested and I'll give you the details.

1 year later
#15 9 years ago

still looking?

#16 9 years ago

I saw one through my regular job last year. It did not work and the fellow wanted 2500 for it........
I did my job and moved on!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

I saw one through my regular job last year. It did not work and the fellow wanted 2500 for it........
I did my job and moved on!

+1

IMHO Atlantis is an under-rated title. I'd love to grab one, but that's likely the same decision I would've made.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but unless something has drastically changed in the last year, I would think you should probably be able to buy 2 of these at that price point.

#18 9 years ago

Bally Atlantis is an underrated game.

It's quite satisfying to play. I own one and I wouldn't sell it.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Rustyck:

+1
IMHO Atlantis is an under-rated title. I'd love to grab one, but that's likely the same decision I would've made.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but unless something has drastically changed in the last year, I would think you should probably be able to buy 2 of these at that price point.

Definitely underrated. Fit's right in with System 11s, and is almost a hybrid of them under the hood. Except for a completely restored game, I'm estimating from $800 to $1200 for an average to above average Atlantis.

3542_4986436536355_837861883_n.jpg3542_4986436536355_837861883_n.jpg
#20 9 years ago

DOH! I feel bad for you even more now that I realize you just resurrected your own 1 year old WTB thread. I'm sorry, but the only way you are getting mine is if you bring me your FT.

Good luck with your search.

#21 9 years ago

The one I saw was dirty and broken. If it were restored, I could see it. This was a players unit after dumping some cash and sweat equity in it. It did not play at all. I did not try to fix it.

1 week later
#22 9 years ago

how dirty and how broken~? I find fixing to be half the fun =)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-1989-bally-atlantis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.