• 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by woz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-4.jpg

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

I asked him the whereabouts for the rest of the pin - he didn't have a clue.

Most ops saved the boards and playfield on old games that did not earn any more, to save space.

The rest went into the dumpster.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Most ops saved the boards and playfield on old games that did not earn any more, to save space.

The rest went into the dumpster.

My friends business had to part the games first because the trashman wouldn't haul it away whole, they parted and dumped all their old pins from 1948 until the beginning of the DMD era.

#53 9 years ago

It's not much, but here is the first ever real video of Punk! I just uploaded...

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

It's not much, but here is the first ever real video of Punk! I just uploaded...

Thanks a lot for posting the video!

MOAR!

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Thanks a lot for posting the video!
MOAR!

I think i actually posted the wrong video, because I had a better game than that one. I'll have to check

#56 9 years ago

and on a side note...I was hanging with a Canadian chum last weekend, and he told me ''Punk!?, oh i went to look at one a couple years back that was for sale, and passed on it.....''

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

and on a side note...I was hanging with a Canadian chum last weekend, and he told me ''Punk!?, oh i went to look at one a couple years back that was for sale, and passed on it.....''

#58 9 years ago

Thanks for the vid James.... NOW I really want one!

Interesting that some of these have wear spots mostly in the middle of the playfield. The machine I was gonna buy, his had some minute spots in the middle as well. Ironic, the playfield I have has some little spots there as well, also spot by the chick w/ green hair.

#59 9 years ago

Love it! Gread vid. I really gotta get me one of these.

#60 9 years ago

if someone made me the right offer, i would consider parting with mine.
otherwise, it stays, and that is okay by me because I know from my pin history I won't find another

#61 9 years ago

Thanks for the video! Never seen this game in action before.

#62 9 years ago

James, you're killing me over here!

#63 9 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to post the video! SYS80 awesomeness.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-1982-gottlieb-punk/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.