(Topic ID: 62154)

WTB: 1980's Williams Logo Price Plate for Stainless Steel Coin Door (solved!)

By mof

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mof
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0718.jpg
    Williams_Logo_Schwarz_2048.jpg
    williams_logo.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I am looking for a Williams Logo Price Plate for a Stainless Steel Coin Door.
    Do you know where I can get one?
    One can be seen here on this Barracora:(silver/red colors) -- the center price plate.
    http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=177&picno=3259&zoom=1
    thanks!
    -mof

#2 10 years ago

I have them on mine, I have never been able to find them for some games I needed them for. I'd like to know as well

#5 10 years ago

If you find any please let me know. I have been looking as well. If I find any I will let u know.. dan

2 weeks later
    #7 10 years ago

pic added. Anyone know where to find another?

williams_logo.jpgwilliams_logo.jpg

#8 10 years ago

Those things are like GOLD if you find them. Last I knew they were not available any where. Sucks when people drill a hole in them and put a free play/credit button in the middle of them. I guess thats better then drilling the door itself or the cabinet...but still.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#9 10 years ago

Couldn't someone just cut a piece of aluminum, and add the logo with a waterslide decal? Williams_Logo_Schwarz_2048.jpgWilliams_Logo_Schwarz_2048.jpg

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Couldn't someone just cut a piece of aluminum, and add the logo with a waterslide decal?

Great idea. The trick would be to match the aluminum. If I remember correctly, it's kind of a flat white color, which contrasts nicely against the polished chrome coin slot frames.

Who's up to the task?

-mof

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

If I remember correctly, it's kind of a flat white color

Then it's probably not one of the aluminum inserts, it's white plastic

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Then it's probably not one of the aluminum inserts, it's white plastic

They are definitely made of aluminum. IMAG0718.jpgIMAG0718.jpg

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

They are definitely made of aluminum.

Mine are aluminum too, I was speaking that the effect/appearance compared to the polished chrome is whiter/flatter.

1 month later
    #14 10 years ago

I have one with the locking bar if anyone is interested. I'm an arcade guy not a pinball guy so never check these forums. Send me a text @ 6 five one, four 8 5 , three four 7 one. Tim

#15 10 years ago

What are these things worth?

I have a mint one I was thinking about putting on my Gorgar as a sacrifice to appease him.

#16 10 years ago

Cheap here in the UK got some made - check out http://www.andysarcade.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2416 but I *think* he might be away currently

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rav:

Cheap here in the UK got some made - check out http://www.andysarcade.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2416 but I *think* he might be away currently

$16 USD and shipping, quite nice.
    -mof

2 weeks later
    #18 10 years ago

Solved!
    thanks for the help on this...
    -mof

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-1980s-williams-logo-price-plate-for-stainless-steel-coin-door and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.