(Topic ID: 94771)

WTB: 1970 Williams "RINGER" Coin-Op Game

By DB62

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hi

Looking to purchase a 1970 Williams "RINGER" coin-op game, that is in nice condition and shape. If you have one or know of somebody that does and wants to sell it, please get back to me. Thanks in advance, I appreciate it!

Dan

#2 9 years ago

Bump for the afternoon crowd

#3 9 years ago

I hear Ringer is a lot of fun. Nice small footprint too.

#4 9 years ago

Game is a blast! Good luck!

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

Game is a blast! Good luck!

Its even better then a blast! Its a good game for when you really drunk and cant play pinball for squat! I spent many a drunk time playing mine until it was time to move it.

#6 9 years ago

Yeah guys, I played one for the first time a few weeks back and it was very fun. Now I have to have one ... so please ... somebody find or sell me one

THANKS!!!

#7 9 years ago

Seems to be a hot item lately.

#8 9 years ago

So there has been some up for sale lately? If so, what price are these selling for?

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from DB62:

So there has been some up for sale lately? If so, what price are these selling for?

I sold mine 3 years ago for $900. It was really nice shape.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-1970-williams-ringer-coin-op-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.