Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kbliznick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Let me know what you have in terms of price and condition.

7/6 Edit - Added Zeke's Peak and Bromley's Little Pro to my WTB list.

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Bump for the day time crowd.

2 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

Anyone?

#4 5 years ago

These are really hard to find and it seems like they stay in a collection when folks finally find one.

While I'm sure you wouldn't mind shipping one, it might help to know where you are, just in case someone local to you has one.

Dave

#5 5 years ago

Dave -- thanks for your comment. I would be willing to ship. I am located in Arizona.

#6 5 years ago

This ad is a month old but could be a potential lead.

#7 5 years ago

Whoops, I suppose the link would help.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#8 5 years ago

I don't have the title's you asked for but just in case you are interested i have a Bally Melody Roll, 1948. Melody was there first flipper game with same layout on play field as Melody Roll minus the shooter lane. Open to offers. Would prefer to be checked out and picked up in person. Pic off my game are on internet pinball database.
Good luck

#9 5 years ago

Thanks for the listing AlexF

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Let me know what you have in terms of price and condition.
Would also consider other nickel flippers -- Skill Parade, Skill Score, Skill Derby, or Lite-A-Diamond.
Thanks!

Spell Roll correctly and maybe we'll talk to ya

#11 5 years ago

Lite a diamond I believe does not exist in the wild.

#12 5 years ago

To me Skill Roll is the only one that actually required skill. The others are pure chance. Roll is definitely worth owning over the others.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

To me Skill Roll is the only one that actually required skill. The others are pure chance. Roll is definitely worth owning over the others.

I would agree. It's funny though as you would think the others would be more common as most want Skill Roll first and foremost. Skill Roll is tough to find but you virtually never see the other Bally Skill games for sale.

Skill Derby may not be the most fun to play but it sure does have charisma.

#14 5 years ago

I want this one too, but I've resolved to build one from scratch because they are hard to find.
Shouldn't be too hard to build, but its way down on my list projects.

I think nickel flippers will be the hardest part to come up with. Thought about using flipper bats as the handles and use the pawl/plunger with a spring for power to hit the nickel. The rest is just wood, switches, lights, and an Arduino to control the logic.

The payout functionality may be a headache too but I'm sure I can figure it out.

#15 5 years ago

Pat - thanks for the spell check. I am looking for a Skill Roll.

Please keep the leads coming! The one on craigslist sold already.

1 week later
#16 5 years ago
2 weeks later
#17 5 years ago

Still looking!

#18 5 years ago

Coinopwarehouse had a couple Skill Score games within the last two weeks, $950 each, IIRC.

There's a Skill Parade for $850 here:
salem.craigslist.org link

#19 5 years ago

Thanks DirtFlipper! I'll have to check them out.

#20 5 years ago

Here's another one....a little rough so I would ask for a better price.
Where are you located hairderdj?
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#21 5 years ago

Jodini - thanks a lot for the lead.

I am located in Phoenix, Arizona.

#22 5 years ago

I think at the price the guy in Milwaukee is asking for that game, it's going to be sitting for a while.

3 months later
#23 5 years ago

Still looking...

#24 5 years ago

7/6 Edit - Added Zeke's Peak and Bromley's Little Pro to my WTB list.

#25 5 years ago

Where are you located - makes people respond. Kevin at classicpinball.com has a bromley.

#26 5 years ago

I had a bromley for sale for almost a year and no one bit. I swear the thing was cursed, music still haunts me. Good riddance, it hasn't been missed once......by anyone.
In other news, I happen to own a skill roll!

2 weeks later
#27 5 years ago

Still looking.

Who else loves skill games?

#28 5 years ago

I think many people love them, which is why you don't see them for sale very often...

#29 5 years ago

Been trying to convince Topo to get rid of two of his nickel flippers. He has the full set of 4, but as it's already been said Skill Roll is the only skill game among the 4. The Skill Derby is cute for a couple of games and you can sort of control the game by nudging it when the nickel passes through your horses number to try and keep it in play longer.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside