By TiltDis

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TiltDis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

WTB: $1000ish wishlist game in Chicagoland area

Added: May 13th, 2016 Ended: May 15th, 2016

Item description

As I get ready to graduate high school and move on... I want to get a new pin! I have many pinballs that I am looking for on my Pinside wishlist. From Bally Flash Gordon, to Data East Time Machine, to Williams Taxi... I have a lot of games that I am interested in as long as the price is right as well... I have to afford college next year! Anyway let me know if you have any of the titles I'm looking for or something else around my range. Thanks!

-Christian

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Chicago, IL, US

Seller insights

These are TiltDis's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to TiltDis's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Fortunately your wishlist is comprised of games that are pretty plentiful. Under $1000? Hard, but not impossible. Under $2000? Definitely.

My advice to you - hustle craigslist. Have a car that can fit a pin, search often and call right away, be ready to drop whatever you're doing and go pick it up. That is how you get deals in this hobby.

Alternatively, keep an eye on local classifieds, garage sales, flea markets, etc. Tell everyone about your crazy stupid hobby you're obsessed with. The last few games I've gotten have been referred to me by friends of friends. At this point I even have some games I know about that are just waiting to be picked up. Join a league and make buddies with the guys, also a great way to find cheap games.

#3 3 years ago

I have a DE Laser War for $950. Arguably the best early DE machine made. I like the gameplay more than my Time Machine or Robocop, which are on your list.

You're only 1hr away, come play it..

Check out my crazy FS ad here if interested. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34528

#4 3 years ago

Laser war is a very fun game , especially at the price your asking

#5 3 years ago

I have a space station but need more than 1000ish for it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside