• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4191-115.JPG
IMG_4224-31.JPG
IMG_4223-401.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peclark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Parts Found - Thanks

Looking for a coin chute and trough - Gottlieb B-7447 & B-7448 - for '64 World Fair. I'm restoring this machine, and one is missing (looks like due to someone trying to break in and mangling it and the entrance plate at some time in it's past. Pictures of the part I'm looking for attached. These are the ones that stick through the front of the coin entrance plate. This is for the 5, 10, & 25c coins I believe, the one I need is for my 5c slot. See attached pictures.

IMG_4223-401.JPGIMG_4223-401.JPG
IMG_4224-31.JPGIMG_4224-31.JPG
IMG_4191-115.JPGIMG_4191-115.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Thanks so much for the reply. It'd be ok with me if it needs some cleanup. If you think it would clean up with sanding/polishing I'm definitely interested. If your coin entrance plate is in better shape than mine I'd be interested in that too.
I'd be happy to meet you when you are in kc to pick them up. Thanks again for checking.

Pete

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peclark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-%e2%80%9964-gottlieb-world-fair-coin-chute-trough-cover?tu=peclark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.