Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Feb_4th_Auction_Day_005.JPG
    Feb_4th_Auction_Day_004.JPG
    Feb_4th_Auction_Day_003.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_021.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_012.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_005.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_014.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_025.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_026.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_009.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_010.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_011.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_008.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_001.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_002.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Alot of Everything,, The I500 is real Nice, I Will Bid on it,, God I Hope More come in 2-morrow..

Pool Themed Pin's , Pool Sharks , Cue Ball Wizard , Eight ball Champ

The Shadow wouldn't even Power On... The 1986 HS is Very Nice.. Hmmm

Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_002.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_002.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_001.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_001.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_008.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_008.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_011.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_011.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_010.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_010.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_009.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_009.JPG

#2 12 years ago

A Few More Pict's- 1 Pict is B_R and Skymont , saw Lori & Rad , Wolfy & S.tastic

Good Nite !!!!!!!

Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_026.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_026.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_025.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_025.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_014.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_014.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_005.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_005.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_012.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_012.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_021.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_021.JPG

#4 12 years ago

SlugFest ..... Part's machine.. No Button's and Not Sure there was a DMD in it..

#9 12 years ago

I played TAF , I500 , Pool Sharks , LW3 , Fish Tales , Godzilla ( don't know ) BOP is Junk ..
    I'm Hoping a NIB Tron , BDK , Etc ,, show-up !!! The Auction Start's at 10am, but they didn't get to the Pin's till 3 pm... Later ..

#24 12 years ago

My Pin Tech- Jack bought the Nicer TAF , Here's a Few Pict's- of AFM..

Mylar Bubbles , 1 coil on an Alien out, bent Rail's , Deep cut's on the Rt-side , Just Wore OUT !!

Sun Baked p/f ,, Even the Mother ship was warped !!!

I Passed !!! I had 2 ...

I have a Video up-Load-n.. Check bk Later.. I'm Tired ,, been hauling Games for other Member's

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winston-salem-auction-results-2412

Feb_4th_Auction_Day_003.JPGFeb_4th_Auction_Day_003.JPG Feb_4th_Auction_Day_004.JPGFeb_4th_Auction_Day_004.JPG Feb_4th_Auction_Day_005.JPGFeb_4th_Auction_Day_005.JPG

#25 12 years ago

Jack should have TAF shop'd out in a Few Week's and it Will Be 4-sale if anyone Here is interested..

I have a lead on a TOM ,, I'm going to look @ it tomorrow around Noon..

#32 12 years ago

Here's 2 Video's of Saturday's Pinball/Arcade auction.. 1 by me and the other by skinnyt72

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wsalem-feb-4th-arcadepin-auction?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.