Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Feb_4th_Auction_Day_005.JPG
    Feb_4th_Auction_Day_004.JPG
    Feb_4th_Auction_Day_003.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_021.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_012.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_005.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_014.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_025.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_026.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_009.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_010.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_011.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_008.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_001.JPG
    Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_002.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Alot of Everything,, The I500 is real Nice, I Will Bid on it,, God I Hope More come in 2-morrow..

Pool Themed Pin's , Pool Sharks , Cue Ball Wizard , Eight ball Champ

The Shadow wouldn't even Power On... The 1986 HS is Very Nice.. Hmmm

Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_002.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_002.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_001.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_001.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_008.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_008.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_011.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_011.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_010.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_010.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_009.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_009.JPG

#2 12 years ago

A Few More Pict's- 1 Pict is B_R and Skymont , saw Lori & Rad , Wolfy & S.tastic

Good Nite !!!!!!!

Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_026.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_026.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_025.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_025.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_014.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_014.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_005.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_005.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_012.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_012.JPG Feb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_021.JPGFeb-4th_W.Salem_Game_Auction_021.JPG

#3 12 years ago

In the third picture, what is that by the stargate..smaller pin. couldn't make it out. anyone?

#4 12 years ago

SlugFest ..... Part's machine.. No Button's and Not Sure there was a DMD in it..

#5 12 years ago

Damn, wish I lived closer BR! That HS, HS2 and BoP would look nice in my line up... maybe it's good thing I'm not that close.

#6 12 years ago

nice! could be easy fixes on that shadow!

also will be looking forward to if you get the indy 500

how long do you have to sit around before the pins sell??

#7 12 years ago

Did the Godzilla work?

#8 12 years ago

Let me know what the Godzilla, the Harley, and Hook go for. I have leads on them, and want to see if the prices are in line with what they are asking. Thanks,

Bill

#9 12 years ago

I played TAF , I500 , Pool Sharks , LW3 , Fish Tales , Godzilla ( don't know ) BOP is Junk ..
    I'm Hoping a NIB Tron , BDK , Etc ,, show-up !!! The Auction Start's at 10am, but they didn't get to the Pin's till 3 pm... Later ..

#10 12 years ago

These look so fun. Thanks for the pics B_R!

Would be cool to see the results. Interested in what PZ goes for. Been digging that game lately.

#11 12 years ago

What's up with the TAF, condition wise? I suspect that'll get 'spensive.

That rollergames would be nice if you could steal a deal on it. What's that like?

How's the rest of that TS despite it not powering on?

#12 12 years ago

I hope you guys appreciated how lucky it is to have a games auction!

I'd kill to have something like that within a reasonable driving distance.

#13 12 years ago

There's definitely some nice pins in there. But I wonder if this is one of those auctions where they let the owners jump into the bidding and drive the prices up and buy back their own machines if it's too low?

#14 12 years ago

It is

#15 12 years ago

What condition is the Time Warp in? It would be interesting to see what it goes for. Thanks for the pics B_R.

#16 12 years ago

Post a list of what all the machines went for if you feel up to it. A lot of interest in some of the games. It would help out on future (soon hopefully) purchases. Thanks

#17 12 years ago

Nice lineup of pins.

#18 12 years ago

I heard there was another AFM there. Wheres the pic?

#19 12 years ago

ive been looking for a decent TAF...I wish I could have made it today.

#20 12 years ago

ChadNC, you won't get any more pics until later on tonight. BR always posts pics the night before, and after the auction's over. Have never seen him post during the time the auction's active and going on.

#21 12 years ago

Yea I couldnt go today. Just wondering if it was a late arrival.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

What's up with the TAF, condition wise? I suspect that'll get 'spensive.
    That Rollergames would be nice if you could steal a deal on it. What's that like?

I bought the one with the topper. It needs to be shopped, rebuild one of the flippers and replace the main plastic ramp which had been poorly repaired in a few places. It played well through all the dirt. The one without the topper was in much rougher shape. The display did not work and many of the boards did not appear to have power. The trim was missing from the trans light and was attached to the glass with black tape. There were major burns on the playfield from magnet issues.

#23 12 years ago

Congrats! Good to meet ya today. Please pass my info along to Kieth.

#24 12 years ago

My Pin Tech- Jack bought the Nicer TAF , Here's a Few Pict's- of AFM..

Mylar Bubbles , 1 coil on an Alien out, bent Rail's , Deep cut's on the Rt-side , Just Wore OUT !!

Sun Baked p/f ,, Even the Mother ship was warped !!!

I Passed !!! I had 2 ...

I have a Video up-Load-n.. Check bk Later.. I'm Tired ,, been hauling Games for other Member's

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winston-salem-auction-results-2412

Feb_4th_Auction_Day_003.JPGFeb_4th_Auction_Day_003.JPG Feb_4th_Auction_Day_004.JPGFeb_4th_Auction_Day_004.JPG Feb_4th_Auction_Day_005.JPGFeb_4th_Auction_Day_005.JPG

#25 12 years ago

Jack should have TAF shop'd out in a Few Week's and it Will Be 4-sale if anyone Here is interested..

I have a lead on a TOM ,, I'm going to look @ it tomorrow around Noon..

#26 12 years ago

Thanks for the help BR...............

#27 12 years ago

Heard it was packed. Guess thats why the prices were so high. Maybe K-port will be better!

#28 12 years ago

man those auctions look fun.

#29 12 years ago

I wish I could go Would be a good learning experience for a newbie like myself!

#30 12 years ago

Looks like it was a good lineup of pins. Seems like there were more this time.

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from at_t_2d:

davewth said:What's up with the TAF, condition wise? I suspect that'll get 'spensive.
    That Rollergames would be nice if you could steal a deal on it. What's that like?
    I bought the one with the topper. It needs to be shopped, rebuild one of the flippers and replace the main plastic ramp which had been poorly repaired in a few places. It played well through all the dirt. The one without the topper was in much rougher shape. The display did not work and many of the boards did not appear to have power. The trim was missing from the trans light and was attached to the glass with black tape. There were major burns on the playfield from magnet issues.

I heard you got the nicer TAF. New topper as well. Congrats. Show some pics after the shop out.

#32 12 years ago

Here's 2 Video's of Saturday's Pinball/Arcade auction.. 1 by me and the other by skinnyt72

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wsalem-feb-4th-arcadepin-auction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.