9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by clg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Just looking for thoughts. I think the biggest mistake was putting John Cena's face right in the middle of the back box. His fans are kids under 12…I don't know any kids under 12 with the means to purchase a pinball machine. Adults can't stand him…I'm in that category.

Starting the slow clap. I some friends up to watch Wrestlemania a few weeks ago. They didn't know a lot about pinball but we later got into discussing the new Stern WWE pinball.

I showed pics of both the Pro and the LE where Pro is shown with Cena and a few mid-carders, whereas LE is the Mount Rushmore of WWE all around the machine. That alone disqualified Pro from the discussion. We couldn't understand how WWE has the Face of Fruity Pebbles front and center of a $5K pin. Your comment about kids vs. those with money for a pinball machine was spot on.

Either someone needs to make at least a replacement Pro translite (stat!) or Pro will tank in value and LE will somewhat hold value (knowing gameplay/code may hurt it regardless but artwork is much better). Very interested to know the NIB sales numbers of both versions.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-sales?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.