By Trekkie1978

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by clg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manbearpig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure they didn't sell out of LEs yet! that should tell you how the game is being sold so far. When a LE is in the 8k range it is hard for most people to go for it. Like stated above the pro is so basic and ugly compared to LE. I have a feeling this game will be one of the lowest production Games in years. The high premium for new in box games is getting to the breaking point. I own some higher valued games but have a hard time seeing all new games sell for around 8k. Even when pros are in the upper 4k range it is sometimes challenging to get money in line to purchase. I feel like more needs to be done to keep machines at a reasonable price. I feel like I may not be able to afford any newer game in a few years.

#6 4 years ago

Stern was on a roll when they put out IM, Tron, AC/DC, Metallica, and Star Trek. Basically music and Scif games are what sell. I feel like more listening to the pinball community would help drive future sales. Putting out games like Mustang and WWE are not as popular with everyone so the theme kills it regardless of toys and gameplay.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manbearpig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside