• Pro 8 votes
    13%
  • LE 55 votes
    87%

(63 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just curious which one everyone is voting for. The LE looks so different this time and isn't like the last 3 titles where the le was just like a souped up pro. I mean it has an extra flipper, more wire forms, am entire new display, extra wrestlers, spinning disc, mirrored backglass, wham arm, and extra orbit shot. Plus actual signed hulk hogan plaque too

#4 9 years ago

I realize it is not out yet, but was just curious because the I sworn off ever buying LEs but this time the LE is so different unlike Star Trek, mustang, or twd

#12 9 years ago

I have been collecting for a long time and this is one cool looking unique layout

#21 9 years ago

The flyers they just put up pics of on facebook look pretty impressive especially for the LE and their are only 400 of them too

#25 9 years ago

Brother just saying the game looks cool; it is the neatest looking LE they have done in awhile and it has dramatic differences vs the pro unlike such titles as ST, TWD, and Mustang.

#27 9 years ago

Yeah I mean this one has an extra flipper, spinning disk on mini playfield, extra color display, extra wireforms, real mirrored backglass, and hulk hogan himself signed the game. Some pretty substantial differences.

#29 9 years ago

Yeah just saying there is no great differences play wise STLE vs ST PRO; at least playwise; not talkign about all the bling, because STLE definitley has bling to it for sure, but I care about the play differences.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-pro-or-le?tu=musketd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.