13%
  • LE 55 votes
    87%

(63 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just curious which one everyone is voting for. The LE looks so different this time and isn't like the last 3 titles where the le was just like a souped up pro. I mean it has an extra flipper, more wire forms, am entire new display, extra wrestlers, spinning disc, mirrored backglass, wham arm, and extra orbit shot. Plus actual signed hulk hogan plaque too

#2 9 years ago

Both look like awesome games.

The Pro has more goodies on it than any LE ever made. The LE has more on it than the last 2 games combined lol.

Make a 3rd option: Wait for premium

If buying NIB I will go Pro. If buying HUO then it's either LE or premium depending on depreciation, location & timing.

#3 9 years ago

Or make a 4th option, wait until the game (versions) are actually released.

#4 9 years ago

I realize it is not out yet, but was just curious because the I sworn off ever buying LEs but this time the LE is so different unlike Star Trek, mustang, or twd

#5 9 years ago

LE ordered from Cointaker, can't wait!

#6 9 years ago

Will wait and see.

#7 9 years ago

I've ordered an LE...but I gave the PRO serious consideration. John Trudeau told Brent & Witney on the BROKENTOKEN PODCAST that originally it was only planned to be a PRO release - and I think that's why it's such a packed PRO.

I can't wait for my LE to land, but I'd be genuinely pumped if I'd ordered the PRO instead. YES, the two models are fairly different but either way, I don't think you can lose...just like when Andre disguised himself by wearing a mask, we knew this mysterious new wrestler was different but somehow similarly awesome.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from carbonROD:

I've ordered an LE...but I gave the PRO serious consideration. John Trudeau told Brent & Witney on the BROKENTOKEN PODCAST that originally it was only planned to be a PRO release - and I think that's why it's such a packed PRO.

I thought the same thing

Then I realized the only mentioned change was the LCD screen & it's possible Gary cut features off the Pro to add value to the LE. Makes me wonder what the game really was...

#9 9 years ago

I have a Pro on order and can't wait. I would have preferred a LE version but have a budget to work with. Still excited to get it. My boys are big WWE fans so I'm sure it will be a hit here.

#10 9 years ago

I don't like the spindisc
I think the 3th flipper is useless
The color display blocks the view of the top rolover lanes
I never watched wrestling in the 80's-90's

so I would take the pro

#11 9 years ago

From first pics and videos, this looks to be the worse pro to date. So LE at this stage of the game.

#12 9 years ago

I have been collecting for a long time and this is one cool looking unique layout

#13 9 years ago

Neither

#15 9 years ago

Attitude Era Premium...when the code is complete.

#16 9 years ago

None! PASS...bring on the VE's. Code is complete with them! I bet its going to be over a year before code gets even decent with WrestleMania.

#17 9 years ago

I feel like only the die hard wrestling fans with good money will buy this game. Even most of the people on Pinside that would normally buy this game are not jumping in for way too many reasons. Code issues and history, new SPIKE system with potential problems, raising prices, and too much competition from other companies to fund another Stern. Even if I liked the them (which I don't, I rather almost any other theme) this game is a giant gamble. Wait till they get things sorted out first. No big hurry!

#18 9 years ago

Ordered the WWE LE from AMD Australia lowest number to come to Australia this TRUDEAU table looks
awesome plus and a big plus i am a mad wrestling fan.

#19 9 years ago

I think this one needs to be played first before ordering.

IMO, the ring will have people either loving or hating this game.

The LE is right up my alley (I love that era of wrestling), but I need to play it first.

#20 9 years ago

I'm in on the LE with Cointaker. I can't wait!

#21 9 years ago

The flyers they just put up pics of on facebook look pretty impressive especially for the LE and their are only 400 of them too

#22 9 years ago

Gotta say I am a big fan of Stern Pros. I have bought many new NIB machines and the difference in price is so great that I could almost buy a new pro with the savings of not buying two LEs. That's 3 for the price of two. At the end of the day, I don't see value of the HUGE premium put o n ALL LEs. I have played them all and feel the gameplay is mostly the same. I say Pro all the way. The only exception would be if you are a fan and planned on holding a title forever.

#23 9 years ago

Too bad the ring mini-PF is not under like the Acdc premium, it seems to take up most of the upper area of this pin. Plus I'm not sure how much fun the ring will be especially if you are there often.

#24 9 years ago

Neither...but if I had to - LE, cuz I generally prefer them to Pros with missing features.

Quoted from musketd:

The flyers they just put up pics of on facebook look pretty impressive especially for the LE and their are only 400 of them too

There are only 250 Avatar LE. Word is that there are only 150 Rolling Stones LE. There are only 350 Stern NBA. They can all be found at decent prices.

Don't buy the game due to "scarcity". It worked for AC/DC BIB and Tron LE, but that's it. That ship has sailed.

#25 9 years ago

Brother just saying the game looks cool; it is the neatest looking LE they have done in awhile and it has dramatic differences vs the pro unlike such titles as ST, TWD, and Mustang.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Brother just saying the game looks cool; it is the neatest looking LE they have done in awhile and it has dramatic differences vs the pro unlike such titles as ST, TWD, and Mustang.

That's why I'm considering the LE. Got to play it first. I'm hoping Modern Pinball brings this one in.

#27 9 years ago

Yeah I mean this one has an extra flipper, spinning disk on mini playfield, extra color display, extra wireforms, real mirrored backglass, and hulk hogan himself signed the game. Some pretty substantial differences.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yeah I mean this one has an extra flipper, spinning disk on mini playfield, extra color display, extra wireforms, real mirrored backglass, and hulk hogan himself signed the game. Some pretty substantial differences.

....more to code! STLE is still waiting for its MINOR differences to work.

#29 9 years ago

Yeah just saying there is no great differences play wise STLE vs ST PRO; at least playwise; not talkign about all the bling, because STLE definitley has bling to it for sure, but I care about the play differences.

#30 9 years ago

I'm not a fan of the LEs but I have to say they sure look good for this game. I'd take the LE over the Pro.

1 week later
#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Tastysirloin:

Ordered the WWE LE from AMD Australia lowest number to come to Australia this TRUDEAU table looks
awesome plus and a big plus i am a mad wrestling fan.

One of half a dozen LE's in total bound for Aus.

You could be on a winner TSirloin.

#32 9 years ago

Neither, not a fan of the theme. More than that not confident stern will finish the game. A wrestling theme might sell well, might not. If it bombs they won't finish the code so why risk it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-pro-or-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.