• Latest reply 9 years ago by Lysurgeon
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!!!4-337.jpg
!!!6--411.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago

I think it is fun to shoot. Code is still too early to really decide. I really enjoy the top ring, but as Mike said, they NEED to get the slammers and flippers seperated so they both do not flip together all the time. SO annoying.

I think they are doing a nice job of putting good tunes in to a non music pin. The theme intergration is done well also and the long term call on overall game quality will rest firmly on what they do with the code and how creative the ring is used. If they do enough fun modes and make the ring have different objectives then it wil be great. Currently it dos not have much depth. There is some scoring strategy for when to pin vs exit from a side and also te show boating specials post pin.

I hope they also code in so the bonus count up can be bypassed by holding both flippers post drain.

#26 9 years ago

I noticed right away that the flippers were aligned a bit lower than 'normal' The holes for aligning show this to be intentional.

I did not like if and always prefer flippers to come off the lane guide in a straight line. I redid mine on day 1 and ramps were tough to make. After thinking it was some sort of odd thing and troubleshooting, I finally moved them back to the original factory intended alignment (slight slop down coming out of lane guide) and strong shots to ramps.

Makes sense since the main power stroke angle needs to send the ball to the far outside corners and up a pretty steep ramp.

Once in 'proper' factory intended alignment they are plenty strong.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-pro-first-impressions?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.