• Latest reply 9 years ago by Lysurgeon
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!!!4-337.jpg
!!!6--411.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Any other reviews out there

Got to play several games on it and it was different, which is good but it started to feel repetitive with the ring. The ring play is unique and actually has a strategy to control the ball and hit targets. One problem I found in correlation with the ring and the lower flippers is I was unable to perform bump passes. It would only bump lower flipper with full release of flipper because of tie in with ring deflectors. Music was modern with a rap tune playing most of the time. The sound was very muted and sounded like mono with a very high treble and not much bass. Not sure if that can be adjusted or not. It felt like ramp shots to ring and several orbit shots and center drops. Some ball times were long and enjoyable. The ring takes up most of the time of gameplay. I think this title is going to do very well on location and appeal to the youth. As for a game in the home collection I think it would get repetitive quickly and lose its luster. It is a really sharp looking machine with bright vivid colors. A couple things I would have changed from factory is not using white rubbers, but other colored rubbers. The rubbers in the ring after a few days had already turned black. The other thing is the backbox speaker panel brushed aluminum sticker. Unlike Star Trek LE panel with real metal, the sticker in brushed metal shows every imperfection and appears to have dents in it. I really think this game is great for pinball and it will do very well for operators. I can see the ring and theme really attracting the youth to want to play it, which is awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-pro-first-impressions?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.