New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 124012)

WrestleMania - has anyone noticed any of these swapping hands yet?

By Stack15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Tmezel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20150304_120126.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Has anyone noticed WrestleMania pins swapping hands on the used market yet? I haven't seen an ad for one for sale or one mentioned in any auction results. Are they still too new for people to be reselling?

I'm considering putting my Batman Dark Knight for sale or trade in order to try the WM game out. Thoughts?

Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

The better question might be how many people actually bought a NIB Wrestlemania

#3 5 years ago

BDK wins hands down. Better keep this one.

#4 5 years ago

Played both, greatly prefer BDK. I think Wrestlemania might not be changing hands so much because not many have sold. Probably more sales to operators than to home owners, and it's new enough for operators to still want to keep it on route for longer before selling. Of course, I have no numbers to prove this, but I also can't think of anyone who bought a Wrestlemania.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Has anyone noticed WrestleMania pins swapping hands on the used market yet? I haven't seen an ad for one for sale or one mentioned in any auction results. Are they still too new for people to be reselling?
I'm considering putting my Batman Dark Knight for sale or trade in order to try the WM game out. Thoughts?
Thanks!

Put lightning flippers on your BDK and enjoy it 10X more
BDK is a really fun under appreciated game. It's not deep by any means, but it has a great fun factor involved with setting up multiballs. I'd personally wait to see how WWE plays out before committing a sale/buy

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Probably more sales to operators than to home owners

Has anyone even seen a Wrestlemania in the wild yet? Any in SoCal?

#7 5 years ago

We have one on route in Denver and IMG_20150304_120126.jpgit's doing well.

#8 5 years ago

Played it at Louisville show. Would not buy it.

#9 5 years ago

I haven't seen one yet. But I wrestled in Jr high, high school and college. I go to Raw and Smackdown when they are in Atlanta and keep up with the TV show. I've discovered that theme is of the utmost importance to me in games. So I'm sure I'll like it. But no I have not seen one or played one.

And I agree... it seems like no one bought one.

#10 5 years ago

I would think that by now Pinsiders who bought the game would have started a club by now....or did I miss it. Anyway not much talk about it here.

#11 5 years ago

EDIT: I asked Molly....82 doesn't have one. So, no idea if there's one in SoCal

Quoted from vicjw66:

I think 82 has one...maybe? Ask Molly!

#12 5 years ago

I got one too guys

#13 5 years ago

Have an LE and I love it. Definitely need to see how the code matures, but it's a very challenging game that gives you great feedback for doing good. It feels unlike anything else in my collection, it's casual player friendly. Has good potential. I don't tout my love for it much on here because Pinside is pretty much a cesspool for hatred on certain titles, doesn't matter what my opinion is, because even though pinballs are subjective, you still get called an idiot if you happen to have an opinion that differs, even though everyone's opinion is valid. I learned this lesson over the course of my XMLE ownership.

One man's meat is another man's poison, that's all there is to it. So far my WWELE is bolted to the floor.

#15 5 years ago

I have an LE and placed it on CL for a trade feeler because I am always interested in new pins. I like it and can't wait for the code, but I also love TDK

#16 5 years ago

Dark Knight is pending. I placed a marketplace ad last night and got flooded with messages within the first two minutes. I didn't think that many people even looked at the marketplace. I figure I'll have space available for whenever WrestleMania pros make their rounds at auctions or wherever next year.

Yes, I realize this isn't a very good plan. There are other circumstances at hand too.

#17 5 years ago

I have been thinking about buying one or trading my CFTBL for one since I have played it and actually really enjoy it. I cant wait for them to finish with the code and see what this game can really be

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I know of 3 that are on route. Only played one of them, though.

1 month later
#19 5 years ago

I still haven't found a pro for sale yet. A few LEs popped up but with shipping the cost is the same as NIB.

#20 5 years ago

I have one coming. Excited to add it to my lineup on location. that theme in my location will do well!

#21 5 years ago

I'm selling my Pro, I can't keep them all....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Schofield, WI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside