image.jpg
WWE_pinball_006.jpg
WWE_pinball_002.jpg
WWE_pinball_004.jpg
WWE_pinball_008.jpg
elite37_seth_rollins_pic1_P.jpg
wwe-code-response.png
KISS_LE.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sportecto1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Wellige the the Wrestlemania Club! Who is in? Want to Know how many Pinheads get this Pin.

#7 8 years ago

You think tomorrow come a new Code? I would be surprised. . But i don't think so. Don't like the new Translite.

#12 8 years ago

We are 6 now. Great. I think in Germany i'm the only one.

#14 8 years ago

Maybe...but a Club with proud owners.

#28 8 years ago

Come on!! Get one. )

#31 8 years ago

In Europe cost the LE 9000€!!!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Any over/unders on when we get code? I really hope it hasn't been delayed to the end of the year as rumored.

I ask Stern Couple Weeks ago but no Answer. The last real Update was in April. So i think it's Time now.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I have an LE and really love the classic wrestlers, back glass, and overall retro art package. The gameplay is very basic, but fun when you figure it out. This game does not play like a traditional pinball machine, which I think is what throws most people off (besides the theme not being compatible with non-wrestling fans.) I've had some great games which really felt awesome, and I've had some games that were really frustrating. As everyone has said, a future code update will really make or break this game long term. Especially with how the ring is incorporated into regular gameplay -- it dominates gameplay currently, which gets repetitive and frustrating in some cases. There's truly a lot of potential for a very fun game with good code. I have plenty of ideas I would implement if there was a way to write/modify code ourselves.
Speaking of mods -- It's been a while, but I've been helping test the PinballBrowser software for replacing videos, audio, and DMD art/animations. I can honestly say the few simply swaps of video clips and audio have enhanced my enjoyment of the pin greatly. I built some custom classic animations for the LCD screen, and incorporated the classic WrestleMania theme music and The Undertaker's earlier theme music at a higher volume, plus classic and Attitude Era Raw and Smackdown theme music. None of these things will help non-wrestling fans enjoy the game more, but it really does add excitement to those who are (or were) wrestling fans of that era. Custom DMD animations are next - but honestly Stern has done a fantastic job with these as-is. They're actually quite complex, and there are a ton of animations I've never seen during regular gameplay - including several wrestler names in the audio commentary that I've not yet seen animations for which tells me there are more wrestlers planned for the future code update(s). Sadly, no Macho Man - but that doesn't mean you can't put his music in as a swap... and with the DMD animation editing, while tedious, it is possible to replace an existing wrestler with new artwork... The trick here is also replacing the huge list of audio files related to that wrestler (ring announcements and variety of commentary call-outs from both Cole and Lawler.) I may attempt to do this someday, but not sure when. For now, simply replacing the current "WW" logos for the classic block WWF logo will be a simple test, and give the most bang for the effort at being truly classic Legends themed.

Do you think with an Update get the Rules easyer? I hope so and i hope the Update comming soon.

#51 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Couple of big scores at our tourney this weekend. image.jpg image.jpg

Good Poits . Did you get the Tag Team Champ?

#55 8 years ago

I wonder. Why are the Instruction Card Rules not the Real Rules? I mean Intercontinental Match after WIN 3 Regular Games? Tag Team Match starts when you get Money in the Bank? Not on my Pin. It's maybe the Future Code Rules? Or what you Guys think? http://www.pinball-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Stern-WrestleMania-instruction-card.jpg

#58 8 years ago

I don't think so. Stern did good Updates for all Games since AC/DC. We geht a big Update in the nett few Weeks i think. Btw. X-Men is not a good Pin. Too much playing on the right side of the Playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 12.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sportecto1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-club?tu=sportecto1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.