New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 136459)

Wrestlemania Club

By sportecto1

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by whisper
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
P1100267.jpg
11896432_10153527266534244_6212267542543381245_o.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
WWE_pinball_006.jpg
WWE_pinball_002.jpg
WWE_pinball_004.jpg
WWE_pinball_008.jpg
elite37_seth_rollins_pic1_P.jpg
wwe-code-response.png
KISS_LE.jpg

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Couple of big scores at our tourney this weekend. image.jpg image.jpg

Good Poits . Did you get the Tag Team Champ?

#52 5 years ago

Is there any good video of the le

#53 5 years ago

Just checked in to see if people were maybe digging WWE more than I'd heard. I haven't played one yet. Was worth the thread visit just for this:

11896432_10153527266534244_6212267542543381245_o.jpg

Hilarious. Looks like one of those eBay special alt translites, but it's real.

#54 5 years ago

I have a new custom shooter rod for $42.50 USD + postage with rod epoxied in and painted red in the engraved section. It is 24kt gold plated stainless steel. Also available from shapeways - search pinball.

P1100267.jpg

#55 5 years ago

I wonder. Why are the Instruction Card Rules not the Real Rules? I mean Intercontinental Match after WIN 3 Regular Games? Tag Team Match starts when you get Money in the Bank? Not on my Pin. It's maybe the Future Code Rules? Or what you Guys think? http://www.pinball-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Stern-WrestleMania-instruction-card.jpg

#56 5 years ago

Im hoping for a drastic rule overhaul when the update is eventually released. Right now the code is kind of a mess.

#57 5 years ago

It seems like where xmen was at for a long time - half baked rules, unfinished, bugs. Meanwhile acdc kept getting massive updates every 6 weeks to an already solid rule set.

Now you have wrestlemania sitting forever while twd gets great updates every couple months.

Common denominators? Waison on xmen and wrestlemania and Lyman on acdc and twd.

Only bright light is that EVENTUALLY Waison did a good job on xmen.

Here is hoping for you wrestlemania owners. All 30 of you.

#58 5 years ago

I don't think so. Stern did good Updates for all Games since AC/DC. We geht a big Update in the nett few Weeks i think. Btw. X-Men is not a good Pin. Too much playing on the right side of the Playfield.

#59 5 years ago

Make that 31. Such a shame that JT made an original and inovative design and just got nailed for it. It will sneak up on everyone like mustang has when the code gets polished. JT does know what hes doing and would prefer him over the other stern designers if i had to choose. At least he thinks outside the ring... I mean square. 2 ramps an orbit a spinner and a bash toy and the game rocks. DO something new and you get hammered.

#60 5 years ago

We have one on location here in Saint Paul, MN. Still seems to be popular but WOZ, KISS, & TWD are above it. Definitely hanging on to it for now!

#61 5 years ago

Its not that hard to work out why its not an immediate hit. Most wanto walk up and get satisfaction from the get go. You have to learn the ring and how to play it. The rules and pf is quirky and takes some getting use to.
Put simply its too much effort for some to learn so they say its a crap game rather than say they cant play it.

Alway good to be in the minority and enjoy a game that isnt in everyones game room.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I have a new custom shooter rod for $42.50 USD + postage with rod epoxied in and painted red in the engraved section. It is 24kt gold plated stainless steel. Also available from shapeways - search pinball.
P1100267.jpg

Would look epic on a LE

1 week later
#63 5 years ago

Does anyone have Gameplay of V1.17-V1.19? of the Pro

#64 5 years ago

To the owners of WWE, how is the upper ring maintenance wise? I would think with those slammers going off on every flip the 3 inch rubbers would break or I could see the ball getting stuck under the rubber occasionally.

I'm thinking of routing one, so I just want to see if there are any issues. Thanks!

#65 5 years ago

Mine is on route. I have had one rubber break in the ring, and zero ball sticks. The ring does get pretty dirty though, I would recommend titan rubbers for easier cleaning, but the factory installed rubbers have actually lasted longer and better than I expected.

#66 5 years ago

So in the code in the LE right now you get to the final wizard mode and it says Andre the Giant but shows Brock Lesnar. Maybe Brock will be used for the pro?

There are SO many voice callouts that arent used right now.

Absolutely no mention of macho man though.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

So in the code in the LE right now you get to the final wizard mode and it says Andre the Giant but shows Brock Lesnar. Maybe Brock will be used for the pro?
There are SO many voice callouts that arent used right now.
Absolutely no mention of macho man though.

hmmm but that would make the Pro Wizard mode better then the LE Wizard mode ;P

#68 5 years ago

So when is the new code going to be released for this? Does anyone know?

#69 5 years ago

I wish I knew.

3 weeks later
#70 5 years ago

I wonder if we will ever get an update.

People trash this game. I Understand it's certainly no A title but I think the layout is kinda neat. Some code improvements would go a long way on this game.

#71 5 years ago

"It's a total debacle!!"

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

I wonder if we will ever get an update.
People trash this game. I Understand it's certainly no A title but I think the layout is kinda neat. Some code improvements would go a long way on this game.

Jody at Stern recently mentioned that they were working on a code update (skip to the 23:58 mark in this video to hear him say it):

So there's still hope! However, he didn't say exactly when the new code would be released.

2 weeks later
#73 4 years ago

How many LEs are out there? I can't imagine they made anywhere near the 400 that were announced.

Also, what are LE owners doing to protect the Hulk Hogan signature? I'm terrified I'll accidentally rub that off.

Pete

#74 4 years ago

I have heard Less then 200 were made, and as low as 150. I havent heard anyone say all 400.
I have heard that they did stop production. I hope they have wrapped up an update that was being worked on,
and there will be some Holiday Cheer!

All opinions and Speculation!

#75 4 years ago

Yeah, I just picked up an LE yesterday. I'm enjoying it, but have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing.

All I know is that the game needs more Zack Ryder.

Pete

#76 4 years ago

Pete check out YouTube I made a glass off tutorial video.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Yeah, I just picked up an LE yesterday. I'm enjoying it, but have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing.
All I know is that the game needs more Zack Ryder.
Pete

Ryder? Don't you mean the greatest champion ever Vacant?

#78 4 years ago

Anyone desperatly looking to move one, and can live with a price in the low-mid 3k range, let's talk.

#79 4 years ago

Code is coming according to Stern, yayz!!!!!!

#80 4 years ago

10-4 i called stern today myself to verify before pulling the trigger on le. I don't get why all the bicker what you may find to be worth a 5 or 6k pin someone else may think its a 3 or 4 k pin. Just enjoy the games, if you don't like it don't buy it.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Code is coming according to Stern, yayz!!!!!!

I've heard that...but is it supposed to be soon, or is it just something we need to be patient with?

I'm okay being patient (hey, I'm an Xmen owner).

Pete

#82 4 years ago

I assume since they posted it on Facebook it should be pretty quick.

3 months later
#83 4 years ago

Can someone with an LE take a peek at their shooter lane? I'm going to be placing an order with Pinballlife soon and I was wondering if the LEs have any "Cliffy-ish" protection on the right side where the ball will hit when it's ejected out. I don't have access to mine to check for myself

#84 4 years ago

I know there's only 3 of us that own but even a quick pic of the shooter lane with the glass on would work too.

#85 4 years ago

I have the yellow shooter rod hulk for sale. This is a one of a kind. Message me with offer.

image_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#86 4 years ago

Wondering how the owners are enjoying the game , with the new code? Played an Le during the week an really enjoyed it, thought it was a very unique lay out , can anyone tell me if this game is mode based, an how do you start them?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
$ 50.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside