image.jpg
WWE_pinball_006.jpg
WWE_pinball_002.jpg
WWE_pinball_004.jpg
WWE_pinball_008.jpg
elite37_seth_rollins_pic1_P.jpg
wwe-code-response.png
KISS_LE.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

Wellige the the Wrestlemania Club! Who is in? Want to Know how many Pinheads get this Pin.

#2 8 years ago

I'll admit it. I'm 1 of the 5 people that own one.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

This is amazing

#4 8 years ago

I played an LE last night for the first time. I wasn't blown away. I wanted to be, but I wasn't. It could be due to the fact that I had no idea what the heck I was doing. Maybe it had a depth or a complexity that I could grow to appreciate, but it wasn't very approachable right away.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Im number 2 of those 5 that own one.

#6 8 years ago

3 of 5 that owns an LE here. Hoping for a surprise code drop tomorrow for their Toys R Us Summerslam event.

Sure am glad I paid early so that people that buy *after* me get a free translite!

#7 8 years ago

You think tomorrow come a new Code? I would be surprised. . But i don't think so. Don't like the new Translite.

#8 8 years ago

No worries here. I am optimistic the code will make it a much better game!

Has anyone with an LE changed up the videos with pinball browser, or the game soundtrack?

#9 8 years ago

I played this game at Logan Hardware in Chicago and I actually loved it!
The ring is really cool and challenging to master the rope flips.

It gets a bad rap here but I like it!

Tom

#10 8 years ago

I picked up a pro a week ago. It's ok. I don't really understand the rules yet. I nice big code update would be nice.

#11 8 years ago

4 of the 5 LE owners here. Code update would be great.

#12 8 years ago

We are 6 now. Great. I think in Germany i'm the only one.

#13 8 years ago

This will be a lonely club...

I can say that because I'm in the ACDC Pro club.

#14 8 years ago

Maybe...but a Club with proud owners.

#16 8 years ago

Where can I find a pic of the new translite? I couldn't find it with google.

#17 8 years ago

ok I checked stern's facebook page and found the divas translite

#18 8 years ago

Law owner #5 looks like all present and accounted for.

#19 8 years ago

This King of the Ring tournament is really kind of a joke with the code in its current state.

#20 8 years ago

I don't own 1, played a LE & after a few games I really enjoyed it, solid game & fun, sometimes not that easy to stay in the ring, you find yourself bashing the ramps to climb back in, awesome inner loop, agree it's been kicked in the guts by plenty, I would get one if I have the extra room,

Take my hat off to Trudeau for hes efforts on this game

#21 8 years ago

I saw one, probably Pro, in Prater in Vienna last week. Didn't have time to play it among so many titles I wanted to play, so I didn't. Did play a Mustang, though. And a lot of LOTR, Medieval Madness, TOTAN and Monster Bash.

#22 8 years ago

Good fun, and much potential

KISS_LE.jpgKISS_LE.jpg

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Has anyone with an LE changed up the videos with pinball browser, or the game soundtrack?

I don't think Pinball Browser works with Spike yet.... Oh and I am a proud LE owner.

#24 8 years ago

I played it last week. I had a blast playing it.

With better code, this could easily be a sleeper hit.

#25 8 years ago

Ill look into further, but I believe there was a post with it working, and showed changes in the LCD screen....
Kinda think it would be great to make it a video jukebox too.

#26 8 years ago

The southeast is unfortunately still completely devoid of this pin on location. I'll be joining the NXT Takeover and Summerslam club tomorrow though.

#27 8 years ago

I don't get it. Huge opportunity to show polished code in front of a ton of WWE fans and Stern doesn't release anything.

#28 8 years ago

Come on!! Get one. )

#29 8 years ago

I'm thinking of getting one if I find a deal. I like the game and theme, it's different from most tables out there. I still think they've missed a ton of opportunities with the code. A WWE theme offers so many unique ways to code it while it feels a bit generic at this time.

#30 8 years ago

I have an NIB Shipped LE for $6250......

#31 8 years ago

In Europe cost the LE 9000€!!!

#32 8 years ago

Any over/unders on when we get code? I really hope it hasn't been delayed to the end of the year as rumored.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Any over/unders on when we get code? I really hope it hasn't been delayed to the end of the year as rumored.

I ask Stern Couple Weeks ago but no Answer. The last real Update was in April. So i think it's Time now.

#34 8 years ago

Stern likes to give out code updates around USA work holidays. The next is Labor Day on September 7th. Expect code updates around Sept 4th. If WWE doesn't get one, then you are probably SOL.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from sportecto1:

In Europe cost the LE 9000€!!!

I wait until the LE's are 4K €

#36 8 years ago

I hope they don't abandon this one like they did with Wheel of Fortune, another one that could have been great with some decent code! With the whole HH debacle they might just let this one die quietly which would really really suck for owners and players alike!

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

I hope they don't abandon this one like they did with Wheel of Fortune, another one that could have been great with some decent code! With the whole HH debacle they might just let this one die quietly which would really really suck for owners and players alike!

The rumor now is that a code update is being delayed for several more months. As MRG said, a good confirmation of this rumor will be if we get no code update come Labor Day.

I was able to get confirmation from Stern that the recent Hogan incident would not impact future code updates:

wwe-code-response.pngwwe-code-response.png

#38 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-wrestlemania-welcome-to-the-biggest-event-of-the-year sportecto1 I started a club 7 Months ago, I know that you prob did not notice but just letting you know that you created a 2nd group

#39 8 years ago

I think several of us own the most limited LE in existence ! Makes BBB look like a higher production pin.

#40 8 years ago

I dont understand why theyd go to the trouble of creating the whole king of the ring tournament and then drop all support for the game. At this point I don't have high hopes for code before GOT, SM, and maybe even GB.

#41 8 years ago

On the bright side, maybe by the time we DO get code it will be even bigger than the Metallica update that was the single biggest code drop in the history of pinball...

I'm also sort of hoping that they're investing a lot more in the LCD screen, but I sort of doubt that.

#42 8 years ago

Want the gold MitB Briefcase for the ladder, you can get one with the WWE Elite 37 Seth Rollins: http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/wwe-elite-37-seth-rollins-elite37-02.html
elite37_seth_rollins_pic1_P.jpgelite37_seth_rollins_pic1_P.jpg

#43 8 years ago

I have a Pro

#44 8 years ago

I've got a Pro...Bought it because my Grandson is a huge Wrasslin' fan, Wasn't so sure at first, but it's grown on me and I've had a lot of fun playing it lately. The LE has the wrestlers that I remember watching, but the Pro has the guys that he'll remember. I'm sure there will be a code drop in the future and am not worried about it. Tag Team multi-ball is fun to get!

Shopped it out recently and took some pictures for future reference (I'm sure the LE is even more involved). It seems like there's no shortcuts and it's best to pull the ring to change all the rings and clean the metal loop. Also, the switchplate can't be removed without pulling the ramps.

- Disconnect all connectors in the ring area under the playfield. Mark 'em and take notes.
- Remove the backboard ( Four 1/4" bolts and 4 phillips screws).

WWE pinball 008.jpgWWE pinball 008.jpg

- Remove all 4 ramps
- The switchplate is held on by 2 larger phillips screws on top

WWE pinball 006.jpgWWE pinball 006.jpg

- Remove the plastics around the front of the ring.
- The ring is mounted by brackets and 1/4" screws

WWE pinball 004.jpgWWE pinball 004.jpg

-Pull the Ring!!

WWE pinball 002.jpgWWE pinball 002.jpg

#45 8 years ago

I have an LE and really love the classic wrestlers, back glass, and overall retro art package. The gameplay is very basic, but fun when you figure it out. This game does not play like a traditional pinball machine, which I think is what throws most people off (besides the theme not being compatible with non-wrestling fans.) I've had some great games which really felt awesome, and I've had some games that were really frustrating. As everyone has said, a future code update will really make or break this game long term. Especially with how the ring is incorporated into regular gameplay -- it dominates gameplay currently, which gets repetitive and frustrating in some cases. There's truly a lot of potential for a very fun game with good code. I have plenty of ideas I would implement if there was a way to write/modify code ourselves.

Speaking of mods -- It's been a while, but I've been helping test the PinballBrowser software for replacing videos, audio, and DMD art/animations. I can honestly say the few simply swaps of video clips and audio have enhanced my enjoyment of the pin greatly. I built some custom classic animations for the LCD screen, and incorporated the classic WrestleMania theme music and The Undertaker's earlier theme music at a higher volume, plus classic and Attitude Era Raw and Smackdown theme music. None of these things will help non-wrestling fans enjoy the game more, but it really does add excitement to those who are (or were) wrestling fans of that era. Custom DMD animations are next - but honestly Stern has done a fantastic job with these as-is. They're actually quite complex, and there are a ton of animations I've never seen during regular gameplay - including several wrestler names in the audio commentary that I've not yet seen animations for which tells me there are more wrestlers planned for the future code update(s). Sadly, no Macho Man - but that doesn't mean you can't put his music in as a swap... and with the DMD animation editing, while tedious, it is possible to replace an existing wrestler with new artwork... The trick here is also replacing the huge list of audio files related to that wrestler (ring announcements and variety of commentary call-outs from both Cole and Lawler.) I may attempt to do this someday, but not sure when. For now, simply replacing the current "WW" logos for the classic block WWF logo will be a simple test, and give the most bang for the effort at being truly classic Legends themed.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I have an LE and really love the classic wrestlers, back glass, and overall retro art package. The gameplay is very basic, but fun when you figure it out. This game does not play like a traditional pinball machine, which I think is what throws most people off (besides the theme not being compatible with non-wrestling fans.) I've had some great games which really felt awesome, and I've had some games that were really frustrating. As everyone has said, a future code update will really make or break this game long term. Especially with how the ring is incorporated into regular gameplay -- it dominates gameplay currently, which gets repetitive and frustrating in some cases. There's truly a lot of potential for a very fun game with good code. I have plenty of ideas I would implement if there was a way to write/modify code ourselves.
Speaking of mods -- It's been a while, but I've been helping test the PinballBrowser software for replacing videos, audio, and DMD art/animations. I can honestly say the few simply swaps of video clips and audio have enhanced my enjoyment of the pin greatly. I built some custom classic animations for the LCD screen, and incorporated the classic WrestleMania theme music and The Undertaker's earlier theme music at a higher volume, plus classic and Attitude Era Raw and Smackdown theme music. None of these things will help non-wrestling fans enjoy the game more, but it really does add excitement to those who are (or were) wrestling fans of that era. Custom DMD animations are next - but honestly Stern has done a fantastic job with these as-is. They're actually quite complex, and there are a ton of animations I've never seen during regular gameplay - including several wrestler names in the audio commentary that I've not yet seen animations for which tells me there are more wrestlers planned for the future code update(s). Sadly, no Macho Man - but that doesn't mean you can't put his music in as a swap... and with the DMD animation editing, while tedious, it is possible to replace an existing wrestler with new artwork... The trick here is also replacing the huge list of audio files related to that wrestler (ring announcements and variety of commentary call-outs from both Cole and Lawler.) I may attempt to do this someday, but not sure when. For now, simply replacing the current "WW" logos for the classic block WWF logo will be a simple test, and give the most bang for the effort at being truly classic Legends themed.

This is awesome. I hope you release this someday. Is that in the cards.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

This is awesome. I hope you release this someday. Is that in the cards.

Once the Spike version of the PinballBrowser is released officially, you can easily use it to swap all the audio files and do these same edits. Check out the thread for the software and you'll see all the cool things people have already done with games like Metallica and ACDC.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Do you think with an Update get the Rules easyer? I hope so and i hope the Update comming soon.

#49 8 years ago

Couple of big scores at our tourney this weekend. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#50 8 years ago

I cant even remember the last time I turned my WWE LE on...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.