(Topic ID: 106100)

Wrath of Olympus: PLAYed it at EXPO! WOW!!!!!!!

By Whysnow

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fast-times.jpg
reduced.jpg
image-966.jpg
image-789.jpg
can you count suckers the future is ours if you can count.JPG
hwawonyu-making-it-rain.gif
image.jpg
20141016_104524.jpg
grammer silentlee.png
bumper3.jpg
bumper2.jpg
bumper1.jpg
shot map.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#165 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If anyone has questions then post them up and I am sure Scott will answer. very refreshing how open they are with everything!
Art is great in person!
I played every new game available tonight and this is the best shooter of the bunch! Do yourself a favor and play it while you have a chance.

Is a shaker implemented/included in this game? Also, will they include a sheet of invisiglass for their price tag?

#251 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Did I convince you to buy one also?
The thing is... I just really like this game. You all know that I am an opinionated prick but I have passion and give credit where it is due. I want more people to give these guys (and AMH) a chance. I think you all own it to yourselves as pinheads and owe it to them. We all claim to want unique, fun, non-liscensed, limited games, that have hand drawn art and some innovation combined with desire to support local designed an built games... HERE is your answer and it kicks ass!!
Do you want more innovation and competition in pinball? Show it with your wallet. Buy a Wooly or AMH and you will be pushing pinball forward! That is a fact!
WOOLY shoots like a champ and has a great ruleset already. As this gets polished in the next year anyone not getting in is going to kick themselves after they are sold out.

Hilton, your enthusiasm is contagious! Deposit sent for Wooly #9.

#261 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

AWESOME!!!
I assume that is game #9 but production # is further back? There must be way more with deposits by now. Can you PM me your production number if you dont want to share here?

Yep, game #6, not sure about production #.

Quoted from rotordave:

Honestly, #9 sold wouldn't surprise me.
Despite the "big noters" here on Pinside, in reality there aren't that many dudes with $8000 usd burning a hole in their pockets for all these preorders.
Reality is, for $8000 you can go buy 3-4 nice machines today. Right now.
I fear the money tree is going to run out of leaves with all these new $8000 machines on the market.
I'm not being negative here, just realistic ...
rd.

I agree with you, RD. Money is stretching thin these days with all those new pins and remakes coming, I'm afraid that it may not meet the 100 required minimum to get made.

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not too worried. If anything I am more worried for those that may get left out when it sells out
Either way, go get 2 buddies to sign up. Then we will be 2 closer to making this real!!!

If you are referring to RobT, his aging heart is too week for any pin preordering even he really likes what he saw on Wooly himself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrath-of-olympus-play-it-at-expo?tu=gprotein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.