myc-scanlines (resized).PNG
hydra-hit-scanlines (resized).PNG
medusa-start-scanlines (resized).PNG
minotaur-scan (resized).PNG
cronus-addtime-scanlines (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1824 Reminder of original build plans. Posted by T-800 (7 years ago)

Post #1829 Update that manufacturing options are still being considered. Posted by T-800 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#894 9 years ago

I hope Scott finds a way to get it out.

First pin I recall with a nick name. People will like it.

LTG : )™

#907 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I imagine this is a very dark time for Scott, Frank and Riot Pinball. I hope they can re-group and achieve their dream.

I hope so too. A game with a nick name deserves to be built.

#949 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'd be tempted to buy proto #2 and stick it at SS Billiards and bring it to MGC. That would give it more attention and allow more people to play. Might stir up a few more sales and drive more people over as well. It'd be nice to have a MN grown pinball to play.

I messaged them on their website last night. And offered to put up a sign here if it would help get the word out to more people.

I really like the project. Especially since the game has a nick name. ( a first for pinball ? ) And I hope they regroup and find a way to get them built.

4 months later
#1124 8 years ago

This game keeps getting better and better !

LTG : )

2 months later
#1226 8 years ago

Glad there are 4 more WOOLY's in the world ! Thank you Scott !

#1311 8 years ago

We need more WOOLY's !

Lets get that going.

#1326 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So....OK so you realize this planet is very big, right? Wisconsin is not convenient for everyone.

Only a 31 hour drive for you. And Wisconsin hasn't closed it borders, yet. I'm sure Scott Walker will keep those borders open for WOOLY seekers.

Well worth the trip.

#1414 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is a person not allowed to buy parts in bulk from Stern or their distributors?

Other than for production, do they carry parts in bulk ? That would be a horrendous inventory to carry.

1 month later
#1501 8 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

A tad nearsighted wouldn't you say?

I don't think so when you ponder all parts of it.

A well done kit, great manual/instructions, all parts sorted out and packaged and labeled. Wouldn't be cheap.

How many people really want to assemble their own pin. No simple under taking. There are some. But how many would you need to sell to make it possible. And how many could honestly do it. I could do the work. And the reality is to get a game, I wouldn't - too much work.

And studying how many posts on Pinside daily, about people doing a simple task on their pin and now it's doing all kinds of weird crap. Tech support would be an unholy nightmare.

I think the closest possibility would be like when Scott had the four at his house and assembled them. Though I don't know if Scott would ever want to do anything like that.

I'd like to see a lot of WOOLYs in the world. I just don't see kits as the answer.

3 months later
#1682 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's what I'd do with 700 mil after taxes.

Less than that. 558 million for cash, then take off taxes ( could be as high as half )

Then make WOOLY !

10 months later
#1707 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

How is it American Pinball got JPOP and this "much better than a box of lights" game is not produced? ARGH!

Ain't that the truth. I still hope WOOLY makes it into production.

#1801 7 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

The only reason the kits haven't worked so far in pinball is nobody has done it,

There have been kits. One whole home pin. And the rest mostly playfield type swaps, back glass, etc.

#1812 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You want one of the owners to give their game to an operator in Chicago or LTG or PHOF?
I guess you dont have any realistic examples...

One of the owners talked about parking his here ( SS Billiards ) for a few weeks.

I don't know if it would help. I did offer to put up a sign during the last effort to get them made.

11 months later
#1914 6 years ago

I hope this game gets produced.

#1921 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Are any of the produced units publicly available to play?

Sadly, no.

I believe the existing games reside with those that helped on the project, and none are operators that I know of except Kris. And I don't believe he's put it out on location.

Kris talked about bringing his here, but it never happened.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrath-of-olympus-original-custom-pinball-development?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.