5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by daveddd14
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

So I have owned two game for less than six months and this is my first flipper problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dave

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from daveddd14:

Any help would be appreciated!

New plunger assembly, new coil stop, new coil sleeve.

May as well rebuild all your flippers. Your game will play like new.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Is it sticking during gameplay or just when you have the playfield up? On mine the upper flipper (especially the left one) will stay up when the game is raised up because the spring doesn't have enough umph to overcome gravity. It works fine in normal gameplay.

I agree, though - it looks like it's time for a rebuild, and I would rebuild all four.

Kevin

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

New plunger assembly, new coil stop, new coil sleeve.
    May as well rebuild all your flippers. Your game will play like new.
    LTG : )

Yup exactly this, I used to fool around with trying to make flippers just work. Then I read vids guide on flipper rebuilds. Now I rebuild the flippers on all my games first thing .

#5 5 years ago

Thanks guys, that’s what I was afraid of!

Time to pick up a new pinball skill soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpt-upper-left-flipper-stuck-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.