Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Atomicboy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Something is off with the cut the cards shot. Any shot with velocity comes right back out. If it's going slow it will sometimes go in. How do you adjust that one way gate? How difficult is it to get to? Looks difficult. Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

Mine is like that too. I haven't tried adjusting it. I wonder what the solution is. Maybe they're all like this.

#3 6 years ago

Fattdirk, I was wondering that also. I asked that question on the WPT owners thread and somebody on there said his did not do that but a loaner he had at one point did. It's kind of a pain having perfect shots bouncing right out.

#4 6 years ago

It's so annoying. I get so pissed because that shot is how you set up huge triple jackpots when completing hands and also extra ball and lock. It's such a critical shot and it's hard enough to hit it and then I get so frustrated when it just pops out.

#5 6 years ago

Nobody has ever fixed this problem and has any advice?

2 months later
#6 6 years ago

I just bought this and this issue is super annoying. The shot is hard enough to hit as is.

I'll figure something out in the next little while and post it. Everything has a fix.

#7 6 years ago

I've adjusted mine. I pulled the one-way gate out a little bit and haven't experienced any problems since. Easy does it...better to go too slow and need to do more than to go too hard and can't reverse it.

#8 6 years ago

I tried that, but one end popped out. I had to take the whole mech out from behind.... wooooaaaazers! That mini and backboard are some of the hardest shit to deal with in pinball!

I took the very interesting and different mech out, cleaned it up, and figured out how to make this work. There is a little flap above the gate that springs the gate back down as fast as possible. I took the gate off, best this flap down to give added power to the gate firing back to block the balls from popping out, then installed the gate and bent it down more. Played with it while, and after, it worked perfectly.

I replaced the blue lights with blue LEDS for the pops, interesting how that acts like a lane changer, neat idea. After, everything was done, and my back was f'ed, it all worked perfectly.

I took out the rear left gate too allowing right orbit shots, I like it much better like that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside