Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 443 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by desertT1
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ebexpress.jpg
    image.png
    image(1).png
    crying-computer.gif
    image-4.jpg
    image.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gravitar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#278 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, gotta say, one of the most enjoyable things I've seen streamed in the last year was the THUNDERTILT! where they had the thunderstruck targets tied in to tilt the game on an ACDC...ball times usually somewhere in the 10s range lol.

Now that sounds like fun!

4 months later
    #309 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

IFPA has severely screwed up the ability of people that aren't in major pinball communities that can run full-value tournaments every month to catch up in terms of rankings for the next few years. The extended decay to 4 years along with the fact that the vast majority of tourneys are not worth what they were in the past makes it VERY hard to have a "fair" ranking until all these old results decay out....in four years.

They have done this to protect the top players and that's it. Anyone that thinks otherwise is very delusional Hence the main reason why I have severely cut back on leagues and tourneys altogether.

#322 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Trent will make more money than anyone off this.

I would have to bet Trent is the biggest pinball money maker every year bar none.

#336 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

GravitaR said:
    I would have to bet Trent is the biggest pinball money maker every year bar none.
    Which one?

Excellent point as to which one. Kudo's

#412 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Best beat to date is still the EM world pinball championships, losing 1st round match by 40points on fireball!!!!

EM Championships was a great time. Giving the eventual champ his only strike during the day was the highlight.

#425 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

OH and for the record, my first tournament was June 2011. So it took me ALMOST 4 years to get into the top 100...

Well done Frax. Think the highest I've ever hit was the 150's. No inspiration to travel around to get in the top 100 here. I'm sure if I spent money to no end in tourneys I go to I'd be there within a year no problem.

#430 8 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Only if Target Pool was in all of them!

You sir have a good memory. Target Polka!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gravitar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wppr-formula-change-for-2015?tu=gravitar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.