Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NathanP
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-367.jpg
    image-446.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-34.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-452.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-205.jpg
    image-627.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Hi guys,
    Our stern Sam board sub adapters have been very successful so we decided to run sub adapters for the other systems. We currently now support wpc95 boards. These adapter are plug n play. They include the adapter, wiring to the sub, and for now free shipping in the usa. We will ship world wide at a extra cost. Our headphone kits from now on for wpc95 games will come with the sub out adapter built in free.
    Headphone kits for wpc95 are the PinPac 1 $99 which now have the sub out built in, please add $10 for sub wiring.
    We also have adapters ready for sterns whitestar system. These kits are also the same info as the one above. $35 includes adapter and wiring. Sub out adapter will be included in the headphone kits free minus the sub wiring.
    The benefit to these adapter are plug n play, wiring easily removed, can be used for home theatre connections. 3.5mm output for connection to our 4-1 pinsmx box. The pinsmx allows u to connect four games to one sub. This protects each games sound board from each other.

In the next month we will have Wms/bally DCS, and Wms/bally DM sub adapters ready to go.. That will have us covered on sub outs for every Wms/stern game.

Please pm me with your PayPal email address and I'll email invoices.. Eventually my website will be redone and the new product will be seen on there.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

image-205.jpgimage-205.jpgimage-627.jpgimage-627.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I have one of these on my Stern Star Trek and love it.
    The external sub on that game is amazing.
    If I ever purchase Subs for my Addams and Twilight, I will be ordering these as well.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

I have one of these on my Stern Star Trek and love it.
    The external sub on that game is amazing.
    If I ever purchase Subs for my Addams and Twilight, I will be ordering these as well.

Thanks, the Sam board adapters have been successful and laid the ground work to push the rest of these out there.

#4 9 years ago

Where does one find info on the sam adapter and instructions?

#5 9 years ago

I have 4 of these and the combo box which allows me to pump 4 machines into 1 sub and play all games simultaneously and it sounds great. If you're on the fence, get it.

Quoted from DevilsTuner:

PM lllvjr and he'll get you all the information.

#6 9 years ago

Thanks. I was just after the pcb that splits the signal into the sub. Cant find it on the site anywhere.

#7 9 years ago

Will this work for early SS games? Wouldn't mind to be able to use the main speaker in the game for mids and highs, and a sub for lows.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Thanks. I was just after the pcb that splits the signal into the sub. Cant find it on the site anywhere.

We do not have the info on our website. If u want to purchase them just email me

[email protected]

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Will this work for early SS games? Wouldn't mind to be able to use the main speaker in the game for mids and highs, and a sub for lows.

Hi, we don't make adapters for anything earlier then dmd games like terminator 2.. There were some fun house games that half way through production got sound board switched to the same used in t2... Our adapter would fit that game.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

These are the Sam board adapters
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage-452.jpgimage-452.jpg

#11 9 years ago

Do you make one with rca out? I would like one regardless pm me how to order please.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Do you make one with rca out? I would like one regardless pm me how to order please.

Just solve that with the correct cable or an inline adapter

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

The kit comes with a 12' long 3.5mm cord to allow u to fish the cord through a small hole in the back of the head or the bottom of the cabinet. It also comes with a female 3.5mm by dual rca adapter to plug into your rca inputs of your sub... Kit is completely plug in play for a computer sub or a big bad home theatre sub!

#14 9 years ago

These are included in the kits with the adapter

image.jpgimage.jpgimage-34.jpgimage-34.jpg

#15 9 years ago

And if u wanted to buy just one sub and connect four games to it we sell the pinsmx box also. It protects the amplifiers of each game from grounding out to another one also.
    image-367.jpgimage-367.jpgimage-446.jpgimage-446.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#16 9 years ago

oh my lol I just need the single unit please. Do you take CC direct or only through paypal?

#17 9 years ago

Where are these listed on pinnovators.com? I have gone to the site a few times to look at them/buy them, but the only thing I can find are pinpac things for sale.

#18 9 years ago

We don't have them on the site. Pm me and I'll send u a invoice...

#19 9 years ago

It's not jumping out at me very clearly what you hook these up to. I am interested though.

#20 9 years ago

The adapters plug directly into the sound board and the factory harness. Then a 3.5mm wire runs to your sub which u connect with a dual r a connector that we supply. If u want to have one sub that can play up to four pins we sell the pinsmx box. U run the 3.5mm wire from the adapter to the pinsmx box. The pinsmx box then has one wire that goes to the sub. This keeps u from having to buy four subs and more electrical outlets. The pinsmx has four built in potentiometers to adjust each game into the sub. The pinsmx also has four built in isolation transformers protecting each games sound board from grounding to each other.

1 month later
    #21 9 years ago

Just installed the Sam board today on my ACDC. This is a vast improvement over just tying your sub via speaker wire to the existing sub in the cabinet of the pin. The signal to the sub is much cleaner. Just do it!

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from murtro:

Just installed the Sam board today on my ACDC. This is a vast improvement over just tying your sub via speaker wire to the existing sub in the cabinet of the pin. The signal to the sub is much cleaner. Just do it!

I installed this into my Metallica last year and what a difference from piggy tailing it off of the cabinet sub. Wow! Great product!

#23 9 years ago

Thanks,
    We are now covering sub out adapters on all Wms/bally dmd game sound board and sterns.
    Wpc dm
    Wpc dcs
    Wpc 95
    Stern white star
    Stern Sam

3 months later
    #24 8 years ago

Just got my adapters for subs this week and they work great on my LOTR and my TAF.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc95-stern-whitestar-subwoofer-audio-adapters-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.