10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by todler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Hi, repairing my AFM and just replaced the transformer and loom to the back box as it had burnt out and previous owner/s had bogged it up. However need to replace a bridge piece which fits between the transformer and back box loom which links the cable through the door interlock switch. Picture attached.
    The plug & socket are 15 pins with 4 cables going to the door switch.

Don't suppose anyone has one that they could send me or know where I can source a replacement. Other option is to rewire plugs but not sure what size pins I need to get.

Cheers

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

That's a common harness, from late production TZs to the end of WPC-95 production.

Surely, someone in your country still parts out games and has parts.. I used to get some stuff from Ian Bailey, who is in your country. His e-mail is ian <at sign> toploser <dot> com

Or, order from Jim's Pinball Shop in the US, if it's not on his site, send him an e-mail, and he will answer...

http://www.jimspinballshop.com/

#3 10 years ago

Hi John, have asked on several forums over here with no success. I got the replacement harness from Jimspinball last year and contacted him via the website about this bridge link last week but have not heard back.
    Hopefully he will respond.

Cheers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc95-loom-link-required and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.