10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cal50
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mtpacifico.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

I have had similar problems with games resets on a couple of my WPC pins.

First check connector J101. If it looks burnt, even a little, replace both the header pins and connector.

There are also jumpers (listed below) you can add to ensure that the proper voltages get to where they need to be. I had similar resets on my IJ and TZ and this got rid of the resets and made them reliable.

BR2 to C5: two jumpers. Jumper the positive lead of bridge BR2 to the positive lead of C5. Repeat for the negative leads also.
    BR1: ONE jumper. Jumper the AC lead of BR1 (just below the positive lead) to connector J101 pin 7.
    C6/C7: jumper the two positive leads of capacitors C6 and C7 together (this also jumpers also helps BR1).
    BR3: three jumpers. Jumper the lower AC lead of BR3 (just below the positive lead) to connector J104 pin 1. Jumper the other upper AC lead (to the left of the positive lead) to connector J104 pin 2. Jumper the positive lead of BR3 to the large solenoid fuse trace about 2" below the bridge (see picture below).
    BR4: three jumpers: Jumper the negative lead of BR4 to the negative lead of C11. Jumper the AC lead of BR4 (just above the negative lead) to connector J102 pin 1. Jumper the other lower AC lead of BR4 (just below the positive lead) to connector J104 pin 4.
    BR5 to C30: two jumpers: Jumper the positive lead of BR5 to the positive lead of C30. Repeat for the negative leads also.

My write-up can be found here... http://home.comcast.net/~mtpacifico/_pinballs/twilightzone/twilightzone.htm

- Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mtpacifico.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc-pinball-bridges?tu=Mtpacifico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.