Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by johnwartjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0024.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

Worked through a few more PCBs in my piles. Held a couple of these for a friend who ended up not being able to complete the transaction, so I'm going to list them here.

WPC-89 power driver board A-12697-1

Board has been completely repaired, tested on both factory test equipment and in a game, and cleaned. All circuits function, all fuses are the correct value, and since it's a -1, it'll work in a pre-fliptronics game, like Funhouse, and it'll work all the way through the WPC-89 and WPC-S games, up through Who Dunnit. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

Ready to install in your game.

This is a 'Grade B' board - fully working, but has some cosmetic imperfections, and a few jumper wires to back up traces that were damaged when a previous technician worked on the PCB.

I would not offer it for sale if I was not confidant that it had plenty of life left in it.

$175 shipped in the US

DSC_0020.JPGDSC_0020.JPGDSC_0021.JPGDSC_0021.JPGDSC_0022.JPGDSC_0022.JPGDSC_0023.JPGDSC_0023.JPGDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0025.JPGDSC_0025.JPGDSC_0026.JPGDSC_0026.JPG

WPC Fliptronics II Board

Board has been completely repaired, tested on both factory test equipment and in a game, and cleaned.

This is a 'Grade B' board - fully working, but has some cosmetic imperfections that do not affect its ability to do the job. Mainly a trace repair on one of the TIP36 transistors.

$60 shipped

DSC_0012.JPGDSC_0012.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0014.JPGDSC_0014.JPG

WPC Fliptronics II Board

Board has been completely repaired, tested and cleaned.

This is a 'Grade C' board - fully working, but has a few more cosmetic flaws.

$50 shipped

DSC_0018.JPGDSC_0018.JPGDSC_0019.JPGDSC_0019.JPG

WPC A-14039 Dot Matrix Controller #1

Board has been completely repaired, tested, and cleaned.

HV section is brand new, as are the 2 big caps.

All voltages are correct, all fuses are the correct value, and it'll work in any WPC Dot Matrix game up to Who Dunnit.

$60 shipped

DSC_0009.JPGDSC_0009.JPGDSC_0011.JPGDSC_0011.JPG

WPC A-14039 Dot Matrix Controller #2

Board has been completely repaired, tested, and cleaned.

HV section is brand new, as are the 2 big caps.

All voltages are correct, all fuses are the correct value, and it'll work in any WPC Dot Matrix game up to Who Dunnit.

$60 shipped

DSC_0015.JPGDSC_0015.JPGDSC_0016.JPGDSC_0016.JPG

Yes, I'll consider offers, and yes, I take trade-ins.

#2 9 years ago

id like the power driver board and 2 dmd boards

#3 9 years ago

PDB and DMD drivers sold. Fliptronics still available.

I will have another driver board soon, and may have more DMD drivers. Also available to repair yours if you have one that just needs some TLC.

Thanks!

#4 9 years ago

Buy with confidence, quality stuff and quality guy!

#5 9 years ago

Any Gtb Sys80B stuff?

#6 9 years ago

Sorry Whysnow, nothing at this point.

#7 9 years ago

Would like the better Fliptronics 2 board if still available. Paypal? Let me know, Thanks.

#8 9 years ago

Fliptronics board sold to BFugle. One remaining fliptronics board if someone needs it, may stick it on eBay, or may just relist it here in round 3 - more boards coming in a week or two.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

Worked through a few more PCBs in my piles. Held a couple of these for a friend who ended up not being able to complete the transaction, so I'm going to list them here.
    WPC-89 power driver board A-12697-1
    Board has been completely repaired, tested on both factory test equipment and in a game, and cleaned. All circuits function, all fuses are the correct value, and since it's a -1, it'll work in a pre-fliptronics game, like Funhouse, and it'll work all the way through the WPC-89 and WPC-S games, up through WHO dunnit. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
    This is a 'Grade B' board - fully working, but has some cosmetic imperfections, and a few jumper wires to back up traces that were damaged when a previous technician worked on the PCB.
    I would not offer it for sale if I was not confidant that it had plenty of life left in it.
    $175 shipped in the US

John, need one of these for my WH2O so let me know if you have something.

Bill

#10 9 years ago

I'm looking for a CPU for a T2. A12742 I think. Would you happen to have one?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc-pcbs-for-sale-part-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.