(Topic ID: 85229)

WPC Driver Board Connectors

By rkstarcher

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkstarcher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Need to replace a couple transistors on my driver board but before I can remove the board I need to replace several connectors. Over the years someone decided to removed whole or partial connectors and solder the wires directly to the board connectors. I need to replace J-115, J-120, J-121, J-101 female connectors. I see that there are red, orange, green connectors. Is there a document I can look up that will give me which connector goes where I i.e. part number for all connectors on driver board??

Rick

#4 10 years ago

I have both the manual and wiring schematic books, I completely overlooked the connectors on the parts page....that's why I need you guys.....keep me straight.

Rick

#6 10 years ago

Joe, I order the Molex and trifurican pins last night, both .156 and .1, I didn't order keys for the .156 but I did for the .1 A question for you, what function does this key perform, is it to help line up the pins, I see you said not to forget to remove before you install. Do I need a key pin for each pin that gets installed. I am going to do this in a phase approach, replace connectors that are soldered first so it allows me to remove the board to replace the transistors. At that point while the board is out I will replace the burnt/damaged headers.

Thanks,
    Rick

#9 10 years ago

Got it I think, used to fill in blank slots. Not required but very helpful.

Thanks,
    Rick

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkstarcher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc-driver-board-connectors?tu=rkstarcher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.