7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Coyote
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from joekiss:

I have a Dirty harry with a re-import door on it and want to switch with a door from another machine. The re-import door from DH has connections for both j5 and j6 connectors as well as what I assume is a ground. I have a T2 a Demo man and a STTNG I can switch with. Both have just one connector for the board instead of 2 .T2 has the door sensor on the door instead of on the cabinet so I assume its not compatible. Demo man has a completely different 2-wire connector. What doors are compatible? Was there some re-wiring done for the import door?

you should be able to plug in any door with the other connectors removed (I have done this many times).

the white cherry switch can be a pain depending on where it is located, you may need to get the switch holding bracket for inside the cabinet to use a new style door.

you should be able to get enough slack in the wiring to move it to the door frame location if you have to.

-c

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc-door-re-import-differences?tu=CraigC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.