7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by bepositive
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bepositive.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 months ago

All strengths of flipper coils . All flipper mech parts X 4 . If can get better deal large quantities on the links , plunger arms ,coil stops , flipper bushings stop grommets etc . I take my discount today for next years breakage or next incoming game . I have parts bins and am organized for future . Also one each ( more for ball trough roller and inlane) every playfield switch with actuators . In bin sorted by part number . Ball launch box , coil , springs , plunger both manual and auto launch ( Data East Sega and William's) . VUK box same stocking. All light bulbs and sockets . Bin with dividers with all sizes white rubber rings . Bin with all sizes post rubber . Couple each jewel posts and lane dividers most colors get their own bin . Connector bin crimp ends , terminal housings and solder on board pin strips .

I am time challenged so want parts here when I need them .

I mention bins repeatedly . Walmart or Grainger bins that allow to move dividers to suit size parts stored . I have roll white electrical tape and lable bins category so just grab what needed without sorting thru pile parts . IF YOU CANNOT FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO JUST ORDER AT POINT OF NEED .

Lots cash tied up . Don't know if sale pricing and long times between shipping costs even start cover expenses.

Above all you need a understanding wife .

Be well Shane

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bepositive.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside