(Topic ID: 90251)

SOLD: WPC-89 power driver board PDB w/ relay (A-12697-1)

By Mocean

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BFugle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-16.jpg
    image-687.jpg
    image-559.jpg
    image-502.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-667.jpg
    image-757.jpg
    image-942.jpg
    image-983.jpg
    image-940.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

WPC-89 power driver board with flipper relay (Williams part# A-12697-1)

I bought this board a year and a half ago when I thought it was a good idea to hoarde extra parts. Was sold to me as "sent out for repair, repaired, but not tested"

At the time I bought it I found it impossible to believe someone could buy a board and not test it! Guess what, I've never tested the board either... --I've left it in the box under a machine since Ive had it with only two exceptions: one time I robbed a fuse from it because it was closer that my fuse drawer, and over the weekend I pulled it out of the box so I could ship a System 11 board in it's box. Yeah... I might have forgotten I had this thing.

Anyway, It looks very clean on the surface side. It's clear that someone replaced the bridge rectifiers on the board and let the board get warm, but it doesn't look too bad to me. I'd been saving it in case I ran into a stellar deal on a machine that needed a new board, but basement is exceedingly full, and the same cannot be said for my wallet.

I sell it as I bought it, as-is, and I'd like to get $175 plus shipping; I hope that's a fair price.

Many pictures follow.

Thanks!

image-983.jpgimage-983.jpg
    image-942.jpgimage-942.jpg
    image-940.jpgimage-940.jpg
    image-757.jpgimage-757.jpg
    image-667.jpgimage-667.jpg
    image-502.jpgimage-502.jpg
    image-814.jpgimage-814.jpg
    image-559.jpgimage-559.jpg
    image-16.jpgimage-16.jpg
    image-687.jpgimage-687.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Here's a bump for you.

The board looks clean and unhacked, and that's a plus!

Should you need it tested or repaired, drop me a line. Hopefully, it works as-is. If it doesn't, you've got one big thing going for you - it doesn't appear anyone has messed with it

#3 9 years ago

Payment sent, Thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc-89-power-driver-board-pdb-w-relay-williams-part-a-12697-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.