9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loppydog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi guys, I just got my WOZLE yesterday with a build date of 09/10/14, and really enjoying it. It is my first ever NIB purchase. So I wanted to start a post on some issues I am having hoping maybe they are easy fixes. First is an easy one I think.

The shooter lane kicker only successfully gets the ball up about every 3rd try. I bet this is probably just an adjustment or setting.

The second issue I think is going to be much more problematic. So today after a couple games, I left it in attract mode. When I came back to it a little later, ALL LED's are out. Only spotlights remain. I tried the obvious things like restarting. I know the earlier boards had issues, but I kinda thought this was fixed now.

Anyway, any advice is appreciated. I know I will probably need to contact JJP, but I thought I would throw it out here first. And I plan on adding to this thread as I need more advice. Thanks!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

This is the 2nd person I've read on here this week with a brand new WOZ and they're having LED issues

I am keeping hope that it is a simple fix. I will look for fuses in a little bit. I have not even hardly had the hood up yet, too busy try to get this monster into my tiny game room! This is a BIG beautiful machine

#9 9 years ago

No it was nothing bad. But I half expect that it is coming.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#25 9 years ago

Thanks for the ideas guys. I am going to lift the hood here in a minute and check it out.

Quoted from LTG:

Do you mean ball trough to shooter lane ?

Yes this is what I meant, but I could think of the proper term . It looks to me that it has the power to get it up there, it just gets caught on something sometimes.

Also guys, lets try to keep this civil. So far I have not seen any JJP bashing in this thread, and it would be great to keep it that way

#37 9 years ago

Guys please stop the arguing. This will most likely turn out to be something insignificant. Even if it isn't, I have zero worries about it not being taken care of.

#49 9 years ago

Well, thanks to LTG and the JJP crew, I think we found the culprit. They helped me trace the lose connection back to the big metal box. It was just a hard to see connector coming out of that box needed re-seated. All is good now! Thanks again guys, especially LTG for such great service...A+

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loppydog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozle-issues?tu=loppydog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.