• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

canadians.jpg
keep-calm-its-canada-eh-2.png
008.JPG

There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

Ok this is my final listing at a lower price, dead mint, zero issues, original owner, HUO, number 667, built sept 11 2013, will ship.
Seeing as our dollar has tanked more this price is a insane deal for one of my yankee friends...
008.JPG008.JPG

#2 10 years ago

BUMP NEW PRICE

#4 10 years ago

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if you were in the same hemisphere!

#5 10 years ago

Glwts Randy,
Bump

#6 10 years ago

How much for that amazing flying V?

#7 10 years ago

Would snap it up but cash short after Star trek le. Tax refund would cover it tho, have to wait ,,,Damn,

#8 10 years ago

how about a "Wish you were closer" bump....

I would seriously consider this if it was local.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Glwts Randy,
Bump

Thx Dan.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if you were in the same hemisphere!

Me too!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

How much for that amazing flying V?

no guitars are leaving while I'm still breathing lol

#12 10 years ago

I think 30 is enough Randy
Bump

#13 10 years ago

Randy I think I can speak for most of us in the States that want a WoZLE, shipping just kills the deal!

#14 10 years ago

Is that $7399 CDA?? That's only $6726 USD, right?

#15 10 years ago

You should really post this to maaca.org and pinballrevolution.com to catch the Canadian collectors who aren't on pinside. This is a great deal if you're located in Canada.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Randy I think I can speak for most of us in the States that want a WoZLE, shipping just kills the deal!

Mine went to San Jose,California
Right buyer, I guess
I don't know what he had to pay to ship it though
I thought only us Canucks had to pay a ton for shipping coming to Canada from the states.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

You should really post this to maaca.org and pinballrevolution.com to catch the Canadian collectors who aren't on pinside. This is a great deal if you're located in Canada.

You could mention it for him,I guess I should check those sites out as well

#18 10 years ago

even lower.....

#19 10 years ago

That's a real good price

#21 10 years ago

Still for sale.....

#22 10 years ago

That's a very nice price. Wish I had the $$$

#23 10 years ago

Wow,I am surprised its still for sale.
Bumpity bump

#24 10 years ago

Yep, wish I liked the theme and gameplay more, I would be all over it...

#25 10 years ago

Wish I had the cash and the room...excellent price GLWS! Bump

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yep, wish I liked the theme and gameplay more, I would be all over it...

Theme isn't for all but the game play is spot on.

#27 10 years ago

Wow, with ECLE's routinely selling for under purchase price it looks like the Ruby Tuesday edition is in trouble.

#28 10 years ago

Who says that it's under the purchase price? Maybe he paid the $6500.

#29 10 years ago

How much more does shipping cost from Canada back to the US? Also, isn't this pin a "re-import" and needs some electrical work? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question but I've never been to Canada and have no idea what kind of electrical outlets they have. I'd be like Clark in National Lampoons vacation at that hotel.....

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

How much more does shipping cost from Canada back to the US? Also, isn't this pin a "re-import" and needs some electrical work? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question but I've never been to Canada and have no idea what kind of electrical outlets they have. I'd be like Clark in National Lampoons vacation at that hotel.....

Yes, the different outlets are for the igloos we all live in... The pin would not be in a re-import situation we are still in North America and have all the same outlets as you Americans, lol

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yes, the different outlets are for the igloos we all live in... The pin would not be in a re-import situation we are still in North America and have all the same outlets as you Americans, lol

LOL - very Nice!!!!

#32 10 years ago

Ok sweet, wasn't sure. By the way, what side of the road to you drive on? J/K
Thanks for the info

#33 10 years ago

keep-calm-its-canada-eh-2.pngkeep-calm-its-canada-eh-2.png

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Who is selling a new wozle for 6500???

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Who is selling a new wozle for 6500???

He meant that since the seller might have bought the game for the original pre-order price of $6500, $7299 could still be above the purchase price.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

You CAN'T be serious? Tell me I am just gullible.

QSS

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yeah, but isn't all your electricity like metric?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yeah, but isn't all your electricity like metric?

We use the metric system and imperial system randomly for different things just to confuse you kids down south. It's like our own secret code.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

He meant that since the seller might have bought the game for the original pre-order price of $6500, $7299 could still be above the purchase price.

I assure you that I paid more than I am asking.

#40 10 years ago

I believe if shipping a pin from Canada back to the USA, there are very important and expensive steps that need to be taken.

1. the shipping crate has to be air tight and the game vacuum sealed so no Canadian air is transported into the States.

2. All coin mech's need to be removed so not to confuse the Americans about the loonies, would hate to see them try and stuff a duck in the machine.

3. Remove all French directions and stickers as this would be considered a European import.

Just kidding, poking some fun on the post!!! Eh.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

not to confuse the Americans about the loonies

Ha! When I was younger (think 19) we would go up to Windsor to drink. I would get loonies a toonies (sp?) and I would get change back. Thinking it was $0.75 I would tip my change. Took me awhile to realize I was tipping $5. Ahh to be young and drunk and the local bartenders knowing it.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Wow, with ECLE's routinely selling for under purchase price it looks like the Ruby Tuesday edition is in trouble.

Which is ironic, because the announcement of the Ruby Tuesday edition is one of the main reasons the ECLE's came down in price so quickly.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Exactly. I would venture to guess that most of the people selling their ECLE's at this point got in early and only paid $6,500 for the game.

#44 10 years ago

tempted...glws bump

#45 10 years ago

To any American that buys this I will send detailed instructions on the correct way to say and spell "eh" at no extra cost... lol just kidding fellas.

#46 10 years ago

To many great machines available at the same time! I did really want this but swinging ToM, TZ and Woz in one month is abit much, lol.

Ebay is my friend though, we shall see how the recent auctions end.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ebay is my friend though, we shall see how the recent auctions end.

#48 10 years ago

does anyone have a clue as to what it would really cost to have it shipped back to the US?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Exactly. I would venture to guess that most of the people selling their ECLE's at this point got in early and only paid $6,500 for the game.

I don't think there is any way any Canadian paid $6,500 - unless you're excluding taxes.

Because I live in the province of Ontario, if I had been an early purchaser, I would have automatically paid an additional $850 or so in taxes when the pin crossed the border. So even as an early purchaser, this would have been close to an $7,500 outlay for me (including taxes, but excluding shipping).

#50 10 years ago

Oh - and I wasn't an early purchaser. Just explaining one of the things that sucks about being Canadian.

There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozle-749999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.