(Topic ID: 83183)

WOZLE 2.0 game play video.......For those still waiting. Its worth the wait!

By dannunz

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by markmon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4fun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The game is really good now no doubt. But it's not worth the wait. As an owner, I would tell anyone waiting still that they should get out.

I'm glad that, with the full power supply and light board replacement set as well as the v2.0, your really happy these days as one of the customers who was able to obtain his WOZ from one of the "various sellers" ahead of those who are still waiting. If this is what makes you think that your really so much brighter and wiser than those people, your mistaken. Your just different, that's all. I think it would be more appropriate for you to try not antagonizing those who paid in full and are still patiently waiting and not suggest that they get out now, as if to add insult to injury.

As to the three-year wait, this thing would've never happened without those who invested there full faith and money in this project, and I know that they'll all be receiving their games very soon now and will be as happy as you are, if not happier.

The best thing that has happened yet is that, despite all the naysayers, JJP now has a premium platform, lots of experience, and a super capable team in place to proceed with future projects, and no-one has to worry about three-year waits no more.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

You are blinded by something, but i assure you he is not antagonizing and acting smarter and wiser. I talk with him im person frequently and his woz was constantly down with hours of work needed to fix it.
His point is valid. Buy one readily available or if you cant then buy a.nother game, wait till woz is available for you, sell your game and get woz. There is no need to be waiting at this point.
A local distro here still has a few he cant sell. Ill get you his number if you want

Maybe your friend got a location prototype or test model, or at least an earlier production game, and applied tons of unauthorized tacky "mods" onto it that caused all of his problems, who knows. And, holy mackerel, if JJP still made it good for him I'm sure JJP will make it good for me if mine comes in with any problems!

Also, I sure am glad you can vouch for your friend but that doesn't necessarily absolve him from what he's doing in this thread. And how about you, do you have a WOZ or a WOZ on order, and where does your vested interest lie?

Speaking of your "local distro", if I wanted info about an authorized JJP distributor in my area, I'd just visit JJP's relevant web page for it instead of calling your local distro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4fun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozle-20-game-play-videofor-those-still-waiting-its-worth-the-wait?tu=pins4fun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.