• Latest reply 9 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20140519_19_29_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20140520_16_55_10_Pro.jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Big week this week should have my Wozle delivered (hopefully Tuesday), looking forward to some late nights.

#2 9 years ago

Congrats and hope it arrives as scheduled. It's a great game!

#3 9 years ago

Thanks mate looking forward to it as I'm in Australia and the problem people had over here in getting one.

#4 9 years ago

Congrats! Great game with always something to do.

#5 9 years ago

I'm going today to unbox it and update the codes, so hopefully I will have it tomorrow

#6 9 years ago

We delivered it today ,smiles all round

#7 9 years ago

Yeah can't believe the wife actually loves it........ ha ha means I have to get one more machine so I don't have to wait for a turn.

Thanks for your help today Gibo and Joe!

#8 9 years ago

Mato, just out of curiosity when was your machine made? I know a lot of those that are now receiving their machines have all of the latest updates and issues corrected but being that you're in Perth I can only assume that your machine has been in route to you for some time?!?!

#9 9 years ago

pics, pics pics!!. if you can stop playing it long enough. heh

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Mato, just out of curiosity when was your machine made? I know a lot of those that are now receiving their machines have all of the latest updates and issues corrected but being that you're in Perth I can only assume that your machine has been in route to you for some time?!?!

Machine was made 13/12/2013 it has it on the back of it.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I believe my one has all the latest including the power supplies. Had to update it to the latest code.

#12 9 years ago

WP_20140520_16_55_10_Pro.jpgWP_20140520_16_55_10_Pro.jpg

#13 9 years ago

Just a quick pick, I will take some later if you want

#14 9 years ago

Well done. It's a great feeling up boxing your WOZLE. I remember it well.

Enjoy.

#15 9 years ago

Yeah was pretty excited but nervous, I dint want anything to go wrong........I treated everything like it was cotton wool haha

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Machine was made 13/12/2013

More than five months ago then!?

Congrats - enjoy the game!

#17 9 years ago

Loving it, they have jammed packed so much into this machine it is ridiculous.......... true masterpiece.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

I believe my one has all the latest including the power supplies. Had to update it to the latest code.

Thanks and congrats!!!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Loving it, they have jammed packed so much into this machine it is ridiculous.......... true masterpiece.

nice mate, enjoy.

#20 9 years ago

When I unboxed my WOZLE my jaw hit the ground... She is a beauty!

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

When I unboxed my WOZLE my jaw hit the ground... She is a beauty!

+1

#23 9 years ago

congrats,beautiful machine!

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

Yes these Australian Games were sold by Able for $7500 and bought recently, delivered in the Michigan Batch.

No Warranty or Support on Exported Games as Per Jack.

#25 9 years ago

sold by who? you mean abel electronics?.

#26 9 years ago

Gary at Able Amusements to a Western Australian reseller who is NOT an Authorised Distributor

Once it transferred ownership there is no Warranty.

& we still have 22 games from May 2011 people here are still waiting on

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

sold by who ?

Quoted from Ballypinball:

Yes these Australian Games were sold by Able for $7500 and bought recently, delivered in the Michigan Batch.
No Warranty or Support on Exported Games as Per Jack.

Looks like Able Electronics in Michigan.

**edit** Bally beat me to it. Just my opinion though, no warranty or support on a NIB pin is complete B.S.

#28 9 years ago

Gary at Able Amusements to a Western Australian reseller who is NOT an Authorised Distributor
Once it transferred ownership there is no Warranty.
& we still have 22 games from May 2011 people here are still waiting on

ouch, what a situation.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Looks like Able Electronics in Michigan.
**edit** Bally beat me to it. Just my opinion though, no warranty or support on a NIB pin is complete B.S.

a NIB means nothing, it depends on where you got it.

#30 9 years ago

Here is Australia there is no support on Stern Games Imported outside Authorised Australian Distributor Sales.

In fact they have a security feature on the cpu that detects our 50hz and shuts down, but there is a board mod for that.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Congrats! Great game with always something to do.

Isn't there "always something to do", in pinball?

Congrats to op.

#32 9 years ago

Now now Wayne lets not blow things out of proportion here these games where ordered and paid for over 3 years ago and arrived in the country 6 months ago,from memory they where ordered before an Australian distributor was even announced.

#33 9 years ago

now now Gibo Joe told me himself he ordered 8 games from a Distributor Not Directly from Jack

They were NOT Direct Purchase from Jack, Backdoor imports From Distributors Selling outside their Area No Warranty.

OP just got his game not 6 months ago!!

Those Hobbits he ordered won't be coming till Last after all 1500 are made.

PS Show me an invoice that dates back before May 2011, games owed to the Bumper People.

Joes Email
My deal with him is that the games are at the original price $7500usd with a deposit of $2000 until machines are ready to ship.

My costs will be pretty much the same as your price. Will speak to him in the next few days and let u know how I go.

#34 9 years ago

I dont know what you are trying to imply here,this game has nothing to do with the Bumper situation and if Joe decides to sell his game through his business 6 months later and wants to offer a warranty well thats his choice.

#35 9 years ago

Joe always does the right thing by his customers and I will only buy NIB machines from Joe......... Joe has never let his customers down and I would recommend him to anyone and have done so.

#36 9 years ago

now now Gibo Joe told me himself he ordered 8 games from a Distributor Not Directly from Jack
They were NOT Direct Purchase from Jack, Backdoor imports From Distributors Selling outside their Area No Warranty.
OP just got his game not 6 months ago!!
Those Hobbits he ordered won't be coming till Last after all 1500 are made.
PS Show me an invoice that dates back before May 2011, games owed to the Bumper People.
Joes Email
My deal with him is that the games are at the original price $7500usd with a deposit of $2000 until machines are ready to ship.
My costs will be pretty much the same as your price. Will speak to him in the next few days and let u know how I go.

This was Joe's own personal one that he hadn't opened and he sold me.........I dint want one of those cheap looking Wizard of Oz Australia versions........

#37 9 years ago

Good luck with that

#38 9 years ago

Good luck with what?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

This was Joe's own personal one that he hadn't opened and he sold me

heh

what are cheap looking about the AULEs ? pls explain.

#40 9 years ago

No wooden apron with signatures, they play and feel different a little clunky through thru the bumpers, no certified certificate of authenticity from JJ.........just a few things.

I played both and the wozle gives a better play and experience and is a better overall package it has more fruit on it that the Aussie one doesn't at no extra cost.

#41 9 years ago

Nothing he is just having a dig

In fact ECLE are selling for less now than the AULE, a guy in melb sold one for $9500 a few weeks ago Brand New.

One on ebay now $10,500 and no interest

Personal Choice each to their own opinion.

#42 9 years ago

That's rubbish it has everything the same but the apron

It has invisiglass
It has a certificate, jack was having them printed and didn't ship with games

They are not build with different parts, they are the same.

Also they are hand signed

But why bend the truth, now you are calling Jacks product cheap and clunky, quit before you make a fool out of yourself

#43 9 years ago

Nothing he is just having a dig
In fact ECLE are selling for less now than the AULE, a guy in melb sold one for $9500 a few weeks ago Brand New.
One on ebay now $10,500 and no interest
Personal Choice each to their own opinion.

I'm not having a dig its true and I have seen and played both, I also just looked at your eBay add just then and you can tell the difference in your add through the pictures, I know someone who purchase the Aussie model as I played that machine and it doesn't come with all the stuff I mentioned.

Why buy a specially made inferior model when you can get the original and best......... just my opinion.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

No wooden apron with signatures, no invisi glass, they play and feel different a little clunky through thru the bumpers, no certified certificate of authenticity from JJ.........just a few things.
I played both and the wozle gives a better play and experience and is a better overall package it has more fruit on it that the Aussie one doesn't at no extra cost.

Okay I can't understand half the stuff you Aussies are arguing about, but I also can't imagine the absence of green powercoat, wood apron and invisiglass coating (the only physical differences) would result in "clunky" play on an Aussie LE compared to an ECLE. Same parts otherwise.. hell it'd be more expensive to custom run a cheaper batch for the down-under games!

#45 9 years ago

Great excuse the certificate weren't made ha ha, you might want to change your ads and check your pictures as there are no signatures on the apron, I'm not rubbish Jacks products I rather have the best that I can buy and that's the wozle not the Aussie one.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Okay I can't understand half the stuff you Aussies are arguing about, but I also can't imagine the absence of green powercoat, wood apron and invisiglass coating (the only physical differences) would result in "clunky" play on an Aussie LE compared to an ECLE. Same parts otherwise.. hell it'd be more expensive to custom run a cheaper batch for the down-under games!

Yeah agreed I never mention parts just that it felt clunky and dint play as good as the wozle

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

I'm not having a dig its true and I have seen and played both, I also just looked at your eBay add just then and you can tell the difference in your add through the pictures you put bonus invisi glass in your add as well, I know someone who purchase the Aussie model as I played that machine and it doesn't come with all the stuff I mentioned.
Why buy a specially made inferior model when you can get the original and best......... just my opinion.

That wozle was put on eBay tonight not long ago and already has people following it, bargin at $10500 or make an offer cheaper then the Aussie one at $10990

#48 9 years ago

I would say the 75th Anniv would be the best, more toys etc and software.

we don't add invisiglass it comes with the game, so tell this person to contact me, I am sure I would have had the call by now if it wasn't invisiglass.

signed on the back of the machine by hand by jack, not a scan and printed on an apron I mean.

We told our customers certificates are coming from JJP as Jack said he didn't have them ready for the first shipment.

#49 9 years ago

Anyway it doesn't matter to me I have got the one I'm happy with and that's all that counts.

#50 9 years ago

it was a ten day listing, been listed for a couple of days already

he says games, so he has many

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PINBALL-MACHINES-WIZARD-OF-OZ-NEW-IN-BOX-/321418720343?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4ad60c7457

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.