6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gprotein
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Selling my spot in line for $8,000 on my WOZECLE. I paid $7,500. JJP said it would ship in February or March. You would need to arrange for shipping with JJP. I will also be selling some of my other pins due to an upcoming move and space constraints. Please PM me if interested. Thanks guys!

*** Dropped to $7,800!

#2 6 years ago

No takers at $8K?

#3 6 years ago

A guy had to go down to $7500 a few weeks ago to sell his.

#4 6 years ago

That may have been me. I think I got out at the right time.

#5 6 years ago

Free bump.
I think it just might be timing really. probably a thread in itself. I would hate to see your for sale thread self destruct. lol

#6 6 years ago

With jacks big announcement next week, this games price could skyrocket.
I could have sold too cheap. Only time will tell.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Big announcement? Wut the?

#8 6 years ago

I don't see it listed on Mr Pinball?? Maybe I missed it but you should list it there if you have not…

Mr Pinball has a ton of NON Pinsiders looking to buy. The Pinside market is pretty small compared to Ebay and Mr Pinball...

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

As rarehero said... Huh????

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Big announcement? Wut the?

Quoted from DaveH:

On the JJP forum the natives are getting restless about the non-delivery of games and Jack said that this week there will be an announcement that "addresses everything"

#11 6 years ago

JJP apparently made a post saying next week he would address everything.

#12 6 years ago

Trying to figure out what announcement would cause the price of an already expensive game to skyrocket.

#13 6 years ago

Keep on topic and help the guy find a buyer… this is a FS post.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Maybe another LE? There is potential there to sell at least another 6 or 8 games. Seriously though, I know JJP initially planned on selling 10,000+ WoZ, but the market is obviously already saturated. From what I hear the sales of regulars has ceased and the sales of the 75th have been dismal at best.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Trying to figure out what announcement would cause the price of an already expensive game to skyrocket.

Maybe he was joking that Jack couldn't build anymore. Thus making the ones already built worth more?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Maybe another LE?

No way...in fact, if this has any merrit:

Quoted from SilverBallz:

...then that would mean perhaps one LESS LE? I mean what else would cause prices to skyrocket?

Ooooh, speculation!

#17 6 years ago

Over the last couple of years I've learned to never get too excited about a JJP announcement ... they are rarely as major as advertised (or hinted at.) In reference to WOZ I'm sure it will be another vague series of reasons for why production was slow in December. Nothing major. If anything we'll hopefully hear (see) more about Hobbit.

Free bump on the 'For Sale' ... I think the game is still a steal at $7500. Especially with code still improving.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Keep on topic and help the guy find a buyer… this is a FS post.

Not too often I agree with TeeKee, but hey, there it is
GLWS!

#19 6 years ago

What possible things could JJP announce that would be "BIG". just brainstorming.

3rd game title?

More "TH" info?

WoZ LE "red" shipping date?

Addition(s) to staff?

Quoted from TigerLaw:JJP apparently made a post saying next week he would address everything.

#20 6 years ago

Maybe all those ruby red editions are canceled?

#21 6 years ago

Jack did not say anything about a "big" or "major" announcement. He merely stated that he "would address everything" when referring to WOZ building/delays and Hobbit.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Jack did not say anything about a "big" or "major" announcement. He merely stated that he "would address everything" when referring to WOZ building/delays and Hobbit.

Woah, careful there. No bringing in facts here. Silverballz is spreading innuendo, we don't need facts to get in the way.

And the person that started the thread on the JJP private forum has been very vocal at his displeasure with delays. I wish he had ordered earlier so he wasn't so upset at it all... but he didn't.

#23 6 years ago

GLWTS Go Blue. Someone will get a great game.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Not exactly true .. he had 2 different posts on the thread today. In the other post he stated "We have a couple of things to announce this week too" ... using the words "to announce" sounds like something is worthy of being "accounced."

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I think JJP thought the 75th would generate a lot of pre sales and that didn't happen due to the experience the emerald city people have had and are still having. The ruby edition looks great and there would be demand for it if it was in existence and people weren't worried they would wait too long to get it.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think JJP thought the 75th would generate a lot of pre sales and that didn't happen due to the experience the emerald city people have had and are still having. The ruby edition looks great and there would be demand for it if it was in existence and people weren't worried they would wait too long to get it.

That and the $9000 price tag.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

There is nothing Jack could say that will make the price of WOZ go up.

#28 6 years ago

GLWS. Great game, better than I expected

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I don't see it listed on Mr Pinball?? Maybe I missed it but you should list it there if you have not…
Mr Pinball has a ton of NON Pinsiders looking to buy. The Pinside market is pretty small compared to Ebay and Mr Pinball...

Thanks! I'll get it listed there too.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

There is nothing Jack could say that will make the price of WOZ go up.

end of production, might.

#31 6 years ago

If he ends production he will be out of business, dont think that will happen, but highly unlikely the price is going up on this

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Sure right after the 75th anniversary edition and the Munchkins for Life edition

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Oh my. Fascinating speculation. Do you have anything that would contribute knowledge here, or just wild statements? People saying things like this always interest me. You are just making stuff up to pile on, and that is just weak. If it was that close to the bone he would have ended it a long time ago.

#34 6 years ago

My prediction is he will announce a new investor taking an equity stake in JJP. Disclaimer: I know nothing.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh my. Fascinating speculation. Do you have anything that would contribute knowledge here, or just wild statements? People saying things like this always interest me. You are just making stuff up to pile on, and that is just weak. If it was that close to the bone he would have ended it a long time ago.

You seem quite sure of yourself. The bottom line is there is an issue causing games not to be shipped. That is an immutable fact. Parts delays, manufacturing issues, assembly problems, hell a leaky roof. Either way, those are valid explainations. For the life of me, I am at a loss to understand why any of those valid reasons haven't been thrown out to explain the glitch in shipping. Its imperative to stay out in front of problems. Silence leaves people to to start assuming bad things. So why the silence for a month? In my line of work, silence never, never equals everything is going swimmingly. In fact it usualy means all hell is breaking loose. Sometimes the most obvious reason is the most inconvenient one.

...and this is coming from someone who just bought a woz yesterday.

#36 6 years ago

<>You seem quite sure of yourself. The bottom line is there is an issue causing games not to be shipped. That is an immutable fact. Parts delays, manufacturing issues, assembly problems, hell a leaky roof. Either way, those are valid explainations. For the life of me, I am at a loss to understand why any of those valid reasons haven't been thrown out to explain the glitch in shipping. Its imperative to stay out in front of problems. Silence leaves people to to start assuming bad things. So why the silence for a month? In my line of work, silence never, never equals everything is going swimmingly. In fact it usualy means all hell is breaking loose. Sometimes the most obvious reason is the most inconvenient one.

...and this is coming from someone who just bought a woz yesterday.<>

Very well stated Skins

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

You seem quite sure of yourself

That's right, I just confidently called horseshit on his statement.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Can you imagine if red 75LE will ship before some green LEs?

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

silence never, never equals everything is going swimmingly. In fact it usualy means all hell is breaking loose. Sometimes the most obvious reason is the most inconvenient one.

My business experience tells me the same thing. When the WOZ project started 3 years ago, there were announcements and communications on a near daily basis. Lots of excitement. Today . . . no excitement. I can't understand why everything has been so quiet there these past 6 or 8 weeks. Silence could mean problems . . . or . . . Jack is holding his cards real close to his chest for SOME reason . . . .

#40 6 years ago

Mabye the parts were in transit via cargo ship and the front fell off.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

The green powdercoat is people! People!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The green powdercoat is people! People!

That was HILARIOUS!!!! And what does someone from Kansas know about anything???!!!

#43 6 years ago

Derp, forum is acting up, double soylent green post.

#44 6 years ago

And wouldn't you know Andrew, that I would end up with the WOZECLE that is the lemon of all lemons!!! Haven't been able to keep it running since September!!!
Mike

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

My business experience tells me the same thing. When the WOZ project started 3 years ago, there were announcements and communications on a near daily basis. Lots of excitement. Today . . . no excitement. I can't understand why everything has been so quiet there these past 6 or 8 weeks. Silence could mean problems . . . or . . . Jack is holding his cards real close to his chest for SOME reason . . . .

It has been longer than that. Jack got into a situation that no matter what he said, it was wrong. He was going to get attacked no matter what he said, so he had to stop saying anything. But no matter, I am now doing something I don't like, derailing a thread.

To the OP, sorry. Good luck with your sale.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

And wouldn't you know Andrew, that I would end up with the WOZECLE that is the lemon of all lemons!!! Haven't been able to keep it running since September!!!
Mike

Yeah, I saw Crash's post. Glad you have someone pretty close by to help you get it working again!

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can you imagine if red 75LE will ship before some green LEs?

That won't happen. Jack, from what I can tell, pumped out a large number of standards and that is why the feeling is he favors new money over the old money . . . but he has cover on that front as people claim the distributors pre-paid their pre-orders in full for the standards like everyone else and ordered the standards in droves - and maybe they did . . .

There is no way a 75LE will hit the shelves before all the greens are out. That would be a public relations disaster.

I think JJP will be okay in the long run and as people get their games they will feel the wait was worth it and forget about the long wait (though likely never pre-order again). I sure hope so; WOZ is gorgeous and a great deal of fun and I bet TH will be even better.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

But no matter, I am now doing something I don't like, derailing a thread.

To the OP, sorry. Good luck with your sale.

I'm guilty too. GLWS OP.

#49 6 years ago

Soylent WOZ! AHHHHH! Love it!

#50 6 years ago

Great job guys on derailing yet another WOZ FS post.

you all are just too good.,

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside