(Topic ID: 79346)

WOZECLE first week issues so far (Solved)

By arcadenerd925

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Eryeal
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140204_164625_491.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrDo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

I had to adjust the arm that allows the balls to release from Munchkin Locks. It came "off center" from the factory and would get caught under the ball guide next to it. LTG told me to bend the bracket that holds the coil but I was NOT comfortable doing this. Once the arm was loosened, straightened, and tightened… no problems since (with that). No bending needed.

As for the upper switch, check proper alignment there, too. I had an issue with the drop target. Upon investigation, the screws were not even tightened (from the factory) which allowed the sensor switch to move rather than get activated. Someone at JJP must have been in a hurry that day. Once they were screwed in fully, no problems since.

Both of these were Day One, straight from the factory issues.

Be sure to check (straighten) your ramp diverter as well. Factory placement tends to have them scratch into the side of the ramp (just behind the house entrance).

Good Luck with yours!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrDo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozecle-first-week-issues-so-far?tu=MrDo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.